Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

Anubis88

I showed them the materials, I explained them a lot.

I think they are specially distorted . I am very disappointed

You hate the history of Georgia very much
    Last edited by Khevsur; April 06, 2021 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    Ouch, I see you've been rebalancing javelins and slings. Slingers only summarily lost one attack, but javelins...I'm afraid there'll be little need for skirmishers, both foot and mounted.
    The descr_projectiles and battle_config have been altered for missiles, it's not just the EDU that's changed.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    The descr_projectiles and battle_config have been altered for missiles, it's not just the EDU that's changed.
    In what way? More accurate or lethal?

By the way, any word on my previous question about uploading to Google Drive and repacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    In what way? More accurate or lethal?

By the way, any word on my previous question about uploading to Google Drive and repacking?
    Higher lethality in the descr_projectiles, in return for lower accuracy in the battle_config and lower damage in the EDU.

About uploading for additional mirrors: Sure, go ahead, that is helpful.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Congratulations to the whole EBII team!
    This is the most historical of all TW mods every created. Looking forward to playing it again.
    Thanks!
    JoC

congrats on release, thanks everyone!
    btw, if there is a change-log somewhere, i could create a quick video on what's been done/changed etc for 2.35A
    thanks again!

WOOOHOOOO!!! Got to download right now! i thought this was a typo when i first saw

redin5ide.82's Avatar Foederatus

... scroll mods list ... more than forty people in EBII thread ... ok it's out . Congrats guys.

but the accuracy of projectiles has been increased, less damage overall but more hits, armoured units are going to be more strong, and unshielded units are going to suffer xD

Unfortunately, using a Mac I get an instant CTD when starting it up. I installed it manually, so maybe there was an issue with that, but I think I did everything right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirtius View Post
    Unfortunately, using a Mac I get an instant CTD when starting it up. I installed it manually, so maybe there was an issue with that, but I think I did everything right.
    You need to use the ditto command, as per the link in the OP. Otherwise a bunch of files won't copy properly.

Thank You for the patch. Why I can't build any units in newly conquered lands as Lougiones? Game only allows me to build conquered nation government which can't recruit any units. So in Scurgum or Kalisia? Also how does one start to reduce nomadic culture below 75%?

Congratulations and thank you for your efforts, EB2 team!

Quote Originally Posted by bovi View Post
    About uploading for additional mirrors: Sure, go ahead, that is helpful.
    Here is another possible direct link (no need of registration, and presumably no expiration date if regularly downloaded, which I don't have any doubt):

https://gofile.io/d/xPawlW

Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    Thank You for the patch. Why I can't build any units in newly conquered lands as Lougiones? Game only allows me to build conquered nation government which can't recruit any units. So in Scurgum or Kalisia? Also how does one start to reduce nomadic culture below 75%?
    This guide is your friend (pag. 138):

https://mega.nz/file/4JwUkJzb#JXCqpB...gIG41YmGbbZ348
    Last edited by Trarco; April 06, 2021 at 01:52 PM.

Mmm So destroy herd buildings and remove influence generals to stop nomad pastoral culture to increase over time?

Well, as my english is a bit flaw - just as my computing abilities, I don't think I really understood the installation process. I mean, I don't know where exactly I should paste the files. For instance, should I copy and paste all EBII archives into M2TW archives, or in a specific folder?

If someone is able to help I'd thank very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasilaeco View Post
    Well, as my english is a bit flaw - just as my computing abilities, I don't think I really understood the installation process. I mean, I don't know where exactly I should paste the files. For instance, should I copy and paste all EBII archives into M2TW archives, or in a specific folder?

If someone is able to help I'd thank very much.
    Well, i just realized that I should have the EBII expansion already haha. Sorry, i am new to the expansion. So, now I'm downloading the installer and then I'll do all the required process to the new version. Thanks guys.