Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 793

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

  1. #361

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

    Quote Originally Posted by Erken View Post
    You will be able to play normally, without having to remove the fog of war, if that's what you want to know.
    I figured so, but I was more just curious what the root issue was.

  2. #362

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

    Updated the fix-patch in the first post - this is Release 2 to apply to whatever v2.35A installation you currently have.

    I'll get the full zip out later, when I work out the best way to share a 1GB file...

  3. #363

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

    In my Bosporan kingdom game I'm on turn 92 and I haven't gotten a single hellenistic colonist. I control 5 settlements in the area.WAD?

  4. #364

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

    Quote Originally Posted by bismarck 1899 View Post
    In my Bosporan kingdom game I'm on turn 92 and I haven't gotten a single hellenistic colonist. I control 5 settlements in the area.WAD?
    Colonists have nothing to do with the number of settlements you have, but the number of larger polis buildings you control. If you have a Metropoleis or three regular-sized Polieis (not the small ones) they give you colony points.

    Also the notifications stop coming after turn 64, but you still accrue points.

  5. #365

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    Lougionnes reform 110-90bc not all of the settlemets get reformed units. The only settlement to get late units was Lugidunon. I saw Waldawa and Kalisia with early units rather than late not sure about the rest of Baltic cost.

  6. #366

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

    Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Colonists have nothing to do with the number of settlements you have, but the number of larger polis buildings you control. If you have a Metropoleis or three regular-sized Polieis (not the small ones) they give you colony points.

    Also the notifications stop coming after turn 64, but you still accrue points.
    Thanks for the quick answer. Phew... well that means I have to wait for Pantikapaion to reach 69% hellenistic to build a metropolis there because there isn't a polis in Olbia or Histrie. I guess the next one would be in sinope?

  7. #367

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    Lougionnes reform 110-90bc not all of the settlemets get reformed units. The only settlement to get late units was Lugidunon. I saw Waldawa and Kalisia with early units rather than late not sure about the rest of Baltic cost.
    Only Lugiutauta and Widura have late Lugian units. Mateliludis turns Germanic, Aistitrena isn't Lugian at all, but we don't have Baltic units yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by bismarck 1899 View Post
    Thanks for the quick answer. Phew... well that means I have to wait for Pantikapaion to reach 69% hellenistic to build a metropolis there because there isn't a polis in Olbia or Histrie. I guess the next one would be in sinope?
    Sinope has a regular-sized polis. Byzantion has a small one.
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; April 23, 2021 at 11:03 AM.

  8. #368

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    There are Baltic units? lol Ithough these were the Balts. SO when does the player supposed to get to recruit Pomeranian cavalry?

  9. #369

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    There are Baltic units? lol Ithough these were the Balts. SO when does the player supposed to get to recruit Pomeranian cavalry?
    They can't. Not with the way the faction is currently realised, with a "Celtic" phase when that unit is available.

  10. #370

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    I see, so we ll get baltic archer-spearmen afterall haha nice and probably axemen

  11. #371

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    I see, so we ll get baltic archer-spearmen afterall haha nice and probably axemen
    There's a Baltic roster (as in multiple units) and a Finnic unit still to come.

  12. #372

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    WOOHOO! thanks for new update. Just want to Say the AI is much better now after this new patch. I also recommend to others to experiment with the enhanced campaign movement. And Thanks for increasing enemy hit point for general. The AI is just far to reckless with its General, And to make it act more "human" is not possible, So this HP increase is the best way to make the battles less easy due to dumb AI charging its generals.

  13. #373

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    Want to report I did 3 battles and the unit " Talmes" ( keltic slingers ) textures are off.

  14. #374

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    There's a Baltic roster (as in multiple units) and a Finnic unit still to come.
    Very lovely

  15. #375

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    Want to report I did 3 battles and the unit " Talmes" ( keltic slingers ) textures are off.
    This is what I get trying to be clever. Will have to re-issue that file with a fix.

  16. #376

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwebib View Post
    I figured so, but I was more just curious what the root issue was.
    In brief, the aeduan general used to capture the settlement become rebel in a way or another. He doesn't capture the settlement (what he should do independently of this faction, even while being rebel). And icing on the cake, the totally off-topic fog of war, once removed, allow to avoid the blockage.

  17. #377

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    OK, important: the zip in the original post has now been updated to fix the problem with the Celtic Slingers. If you downloaded it before now, they will be messed up.
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; April 23, 2021 at 12:52 PM.

  18. #378
    Raiuga's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

    Lapqi starts with no roads, you can't travel east.
    You build roads at Lapqi, passage is open (used process_cq in the following picture)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 




    Note: Copied all the files for the R2 release to EBII data folder (was on R1, of course)
    Last edited by Raiuga; April 23, 2021 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Dumb me forgot to put the image

  19. #379

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    That's annoying. Is it just that coastal path, or is the whole region passable again?

    Not much I can do about it for today, run out of time. Going to have to look into it another time.

  20. #380
    Raiuga's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

    Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    That's annoying. Is it just that coastal path, or is the whole region passable again?

    Not much I can do about it for today, run out of time. Going to have to look into it another time.
    Just that small stretch of land where the road passes, between the sea and lake (image below)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 




    But that's not all. Armies can still get to pass one way or another by going south by Eremus. You will have to close that because I don't know that the AI won't be stupid enough (sorry AI) to make take the chance.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 








    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

    (note: sorry for the large images)
    Last edited by Raiuga; April 23, 2021 at 01:18 PM. Reason: additional two images

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •