Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

Quote Originally Posted by Erken View Post
    You will be able to play normally, without having to remove the fog of war, if that's what you want to know.
    I figured so, but I was more just curious what the root issue was.

Updated the fix-patch in the first post - this is Release 2 to apply to whatever v2.35A installation you currently have.

I'll get the full zip out later, when I work out the best way to share a 1GB file...

In my Bosporan kingdom game I'm on turn 92 and I haven't gotten a single hellenistic colonist. I control 5 settlements in the area.WAD?

Quote Originally Posted by bismarck 1899 View Post
    In my Bosporan kingdom game I'm on turn 92 and I haven't gotten a single hellenistic colonist. I control 5 settlements in the area.WAD?
    Colonists have nothing to do with the number of settlements you have, but the number of larger polis buildings you control. If you have a Metropoleis or three regular-sized Polieis (not the small ones) they give you colony points.

Also the notifications stop coming after turn 64, but you still accrue points.

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R2 released!

Lougionnes reform 110-90bc not all of the settlemets get reformed units. The only settlement to get late units was Lugidunon. I saw Waldawa and Kalisia with early units rather than late not sure about the rest of Baltic cost.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Colonists have nothing to do with the number of settlements you have, but the number of larger polis buildings you control. If you have a Metropoleis or three regular-sized Polieis (not the small ones) they give you colony points.

Also the notifications stop coming after turn 64, but you still accrue points.
    Thanks for the quick answer. Phew... well that means I have to wait for Pantikapaion to reach 69% hellenistic to build a metropolis there because there isn't a polis in Olbia or Histrie. I guess the next one would be in sinope?

Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    Lougionnes reform 110-90bc not all of the settlemets get reformed units. The only settlement to get late units was Lugidunon. I saw Waldawa and Kalisia with early units rather than late not sure about the rest of Baltic cost.
    Only Lugiutauta and Widura have late Lugian units. Mateliludis turns Germanic, Aistitrena isn't Lugian at all, but we don't have Baltic units yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bismarck 1899 View Post
    Thanks for the quick answer. Phew... well that means I have to wait for Pantikapaion to reach 69% hellenistic to build a metropolis there because there isn't a polis in Olbia or Histrie. I guess the next one would be in sinope?
    Sinope has a regular-sized polis. Byzantion has a small one.
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; April 23, 2021 at 11:03 AM.

There are Baltic units? lol Ithough these were the Balts. SO when does the player supposed to get to recruit Pomeranian cavalry?

There are Baltic units? lol Ithough these were the Balts. SO when does the player supposed to get to recruit Pomeranian cavalry?
    They can't. Not with the way the faction is currently realised, with a "Celtic" phase when that unit is available.

I see, so we ll get baltic archer-spearmen afterall haha nice and probably axemen

I see, so we ll get baltic archer-spearmen afterall haha nice and probably axemen
    There's a Baltic roster (as in multiple units) and a Finnic unit still to come.

WOOHOO! thanks for new update. Just want to Say the AI is much better now after this new patch. I also recommend to others to experiment with the enhanced campaign movement. And Thanks for increasing enemy hit point for general. The AI is just far to reckless with its General, And to make it act more "human" is not possible, So this HP increase is the best way to make the battles less easy due to dumb AI charging its generals.

Want to report I did 3 battles and the unit " Talmes" ( keltic slingers ) textures are off.

There's a Baltic roster (as in multiple units) and a Finnic unit still to come.
    Very lovely

Want to report I did 3 battles and the unit " Talmes" ( keltic slingers ) textures are off.
    This is what I get trying to be clever. Will have to re-issue that file with a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwebib View Post
    I figured so, but I was more just curious what the root issue was.
    In brief, the aeduan general used to capture the settlement become rebel in a way or another. He doesn't capture the settlement (what he should do independently of this faction, even while being rebel). And icing on the cake, the totally off-topic fog of war, once removed, allow to avoid the blockage.

OK, important: the zip in the original post has now been updated to fix the problem with the Celtic Slingers. If you downloaded it before now, they will be messed up.
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; April 23, 2021 at 12:52 PM.

Raiuga's Avatar Civis

Lapqi starts with no roads, you can't travel east.
    You build roads at Lapqi, passage is open (used process_cq in the following picture)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Note: Copied all the files for the R2 release to EBII data folder (was on R1, of course)
    Last edited by Raiuga; April 23, 2021 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Dumb me forgot to put the image

That's annoying. Is it just that coastal path, or is the whole region passable again?

Not much I can do about it for today, run out of time. Going to have to look into it another time.

Raiuga's Avatar Civis

That's annoying. Is it just that coastal path, or is the whole region passable again?

Not much I can do about it for today, run out of time. Going to have to look into it another time.
    Just that small stretch of land where the road passes, between the sea and lake (image below)

But that's not all. Armies can still get to pass one way or another by going south by Eremus. You will have to close that because I don't know that the AI won't be stupid enough (sorry AI) to make take the chance.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

(note: sorry for the large images)
    Last edited by Raiuga; April 23, 2021 at 01:18 PM. Reason: additional two images