Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trumps Latest Controversy

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Trumps Latest Controversy

Trump wanted the votes of tens of millions thrown out, like they do in a third world dictatorship, because his tender ego cannot handle loosing.
    Sounds like a game mechanique of TROPICO...

The United States of Bananas. ^^
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

There is a poetic justice in that.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: The successes of President Donald Trump and their under-reporting by the media (please, no flaming)

Think it's safe to say that Trump's plan to build up Chinese brands was a stunning success (jk, trump's trade war was a ridiculous own goal)

How Trump’s Trade War Built Shein, China’s First Global Fashion Giant

Source: https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Given that most ppl here are male and probably don't enjoy the company of white american females, i'm going to point out that besides trotting around on (chinese) TikTok, american girls are also buying their latest fashion clothes from (Chinese) Shein.

Trump was an unmitigated disaster for America on par with Caligula

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia Iunia Bruti View Post
    Sounds like a game mechanique of TROPICO...

The United States of Bananas. ^^
    Its a never ending story.World’s dumbest and dangerous authoritarians,

1- Trump Reportedly Considered Sending Covid-Infected American tourists to the Guantanamo

2-Journalists, an “endangered species”, Jair Bolsonaro insults the press very violently
    You are bastards. You are doing rotten journalism, which is useless. You are destroying the Brazilian family, the Brazilian religion. The journalist reminded him in particular that he had been fined in several Brazilian states for having taken part in rallies without a protective mask. In January 2020, he also claimed that journalists were “an endangered species”.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...of-vote-fraud/

The results of an investigation launched by Michigan’s GOP led Senate Oversight Committee was released Wednesday. It calls for Attorney General Dana Nessel to consider investigating people who have made false allegations about Michigan’s results for their own benefit.
    I can think of someone who has made false allegations. He sometimes goes by David Denison.

https://thehill.com/legal/560465-ny-...-shouldnt-face

New York prosecutors have given former President Trump's attorneys until Monday afternoon to provide an argument as to why the Trump Organization should not face criminal charges, The Washington Post reported.
    Last week, it was reported that the Manhattan district attorney's office was considering bringing criminal charges against the Trump Organization as a whole and against executive Allen Weisselberg. The New York Times reported that Trump's attorneys had made an appeal to prosecutors from the district attorney's office to not file charges against the company.
    Take a guess at what the Trump org will argue:

-"I don't like it!"

-"You're a communist pedophile who eats babies!"

-"Something something Hunter Biden, something something Soros, something something Hillary!"

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

But her emails!
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

I think this is where I post this...maybe...

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...-months-2021-6

Fox News and CNN did not broadcast former President Donald Trump's first public speech in three months, Newsweek reported.

Trump's address at the North Carolina GOP State Convention on Saturday night was the first time the former president had made a public address since his Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) speech in February.

Fox News, a station once loved but now much-maligned by the former president, broadcast a pre-taped episode of "Watters' World" instead of Trump's address.

CNN dedicated a segment to analyzing the importance of the address instead of actually airing Trump's speech, Newsweek said.
    Something something not enough airtime.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Out with it, what is it. You think he's gonna rise again?

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...d-jury-reports

Criminal indictments have been filed against the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, by a grand jury in Manhattan on Wednesday, sources familiar with the case told multiple news organizations late Wednesday.
    As usual Russian trolls are slithering all over the comments trying to deflect.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...d-jury-reports

As usual Russian trolls are slithering all over the comments trying to deflect.
    Cool xenophobic post.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Yeah I tend to take it personally when agents of a foreign enemy ruled by a murderous fascist criminal try to influence opinion in my nation with an eye towards it's humiliation, subjugation, and ultimate destruction.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Yeah I tend to take it personally when agents of a foreign enemy ruled by a murderous fascist criminal try to influence opinion in my nation with an eye towards it's humiliation, subjugation, and ultimate destruction.
    You're a russian from the Yeltsin era?!

Anyhoo,
    https://www.rt.com/usa/528089-trump-...ders-criminal/

I'll bet he's gonna plea bargain to get to the Big Man himself.
    And Trump's army of citizen militia are currently being massacred by the FBI and tortured in prisons. The Swamp is moving against Trump decisively.

https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...ter-and-google

Legal experts who spoke to The Hill described the case as frivolous, predicting that it will almost certainly be dismissed in court because private companies are not subject to comply with the First Amendment, upending the basis of the complaint’s argument.
    “There's all sorts of issues that you and I may talk about over the years and say, ‘this is a gray area, it could be argued either way’ or ‘it was pretty clear here but you know you never know.’ In this instance, this is one of those basic principles of constitutional law — private entities don't have to comply with the Constitution,” Erwin Chemerinsky, dean of Berkeley Law, told The Hill.
    In other words, Trump is trying to raise funds to pay for legal cost for NY state lawsuit and Rudy's outstanding legal fees for peddling election lies.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-estimat...024200431.html
    "I think if we didn’t come up during the Trump administration with a vaccine you could have 100 million people dead just like you had in 1917. You take the Spanish Flu, 100 million people — up to 100 million people died. I think we’d be in that territory,"

From "It will disappear in April" to "The world would have faced 100M dead without me"
    Make your mind.

"I think this — I have to be a big vaccine fan, because I’m the one that got it done so quickly. Got it done in less than nine months; it was supposed to take five years. They would have never even gotten it done. So, I’m a big fan," Trump said on Unfiltered with Dan Bongino.

Right. We all remember how Trump advised everyone to wear masks and get vaccinated.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post

Right. We all remember how Trump advised everyone to wear masks and get vaccinated.
    Some of us remember when Dr. Fauci himself was discouraging people from wearing mask as unnecessary. That he changed his mind it was political expedient does not alter the fact. Note, South Korea which was successfully combating COVID at the time was telling people to wear mask shows it was a lie that they did not know mask would work. Trump may have told a lot of lies, but so has the Left.

The fact that the Left still wants to make a deal of Trump even though Trump is yesterdays news just reveal the bias. And despite how the bigotry the left makes out, the people refusing vaccines against COVID are not all Trump supporters. The African American community has a large number of those who rejected vaccination. While the left naturally blames lack of access, attitude was just as big a factor.

https://www.cbs19.tv/mobile/article/...e-41665a9a8729

And while I have gotten vaccinated, the fact that even vaccinated persons are getting COVID could give a thoughtful person to question whether the vaccines are really effective. Massachusetts is the number 2 state in terms of vaccination yet number 3 in death rate due to COVID. Rhode Island is 5th in vaccination yet 4th in death rate. And as of August 4th, Rhode Island was number 2 in the rate of COVID case. Rhode Island has a Democratic governor, as do New York and New Jersey.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-march-15.html

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...cans-by-state/

To be honest, I am not seeing a strong inverse correlation between covid cases and vaccination rates, or between CoVID rates and party affiliation of the governor when one looks at the actual statistics, not media hype.
    Last edited by Common Soldier; August 08, 2021 at 04:47 PM.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Common Soldier View Post
    Some of us remember when Dr. Fauci himself was discouraging people from wearing mask as unnecessary.

And changed his mind as new information was discovered. Someone never told Trump that rational adults can change their mind when presented with new information.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked

A.B.A.P.

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    And changed his mind as new information was discovered. Someone never told Trump that rational adults can change their mind when presented with new information.
    And what happened about Fauci trying to get people wearing two mask? What science td him that wearing 2 mask would solve the COVID problem? And when he saw people were ignoring his 2 masks, why did he give up? New mythological scientific data telling him 2 masks were not needed?

Note, the Koreans were telling people to wear mask at the same time Fauci told people not to. The Koreans had access to the same information, yet obviously reached different conclusions. Either Fauci was incompetent or a liar. It is more likely , Fauci knew the benefit of wearing masks, but worried about masks shortages for first responders. Rather than be honest with public, he lied. When it became clear that mask shortages were no longer a problem, then he recommended wearing masks, not new data. We have seen Fauci's lying with the Wuhan Lab leak theory.
    Last edited by Common Soldier; August 08, 2021 at 05:01 PM.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Common Soldier View Post
    And what happened about Fauci trying to get people wearing two mask? What science td him that wearing 2 mask would solve the COVID problem? And when he saw people were ignoring his 2 masks, why did he give up? New mythological scientific data telling him 2 masks were not needed?
    Pretty sure Fauci (and the CDC in general) gave up when they saw people hoarding gas in Burger King cups, probably realized America is hopeless at that point.

Note, the Koreans were telling people to wear mask at the same time Fauci told people not to. The Koreans had access to the same information, yet obviously reached different conclusions.
    Yep, that is a thing that can happen.

Either Fauci was incompetent or a liar. It is more likely , Fauci knew the benefit of wearing masks, but worried about masks shortages for first responders. Rather than be honest with public, he lied. When it became clear that mask shortages were no longer a problem, then he recommended wearing masks, not new data.
    Citation needed

We have seen Fauci's lying with the Wuhan Lab leak theory.
    You mean the likely untrue lab leak theory?

A.B.A.P.

Righties hate Fauci for contradicting Trump. A common trait of cults is that the leader is always right and anyone who contradicts the leader is an enemy. I think that even if Covid had a 90% mortality rate, they'd still have listened to Trump saying it was harmless and called their own dead family members crisis actors.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast