Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post your Empire, your Battles and your Armies!(Screenshots Thread)

Default Re: Post your Empire, your Battles and your Armies!(Screenshots Thread)

No, im actually using imgbb and mediashare. I cant register on imgur for various reasons. Does anyone know how to it, or im just gonna give up. because this is so frustrating actually.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

I am not registered for imgur either though. I just drag and drop an image in imgur.

This is literally what I do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KsK...lancerServices

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

@Jannisar if that doesn't work for you upload your screen shots to an album on TWC (you will find in your profile) then use the link from there to post your pictures.
    Hope that is clear...made sense in my head

I have the same issue. Can't post screenshots anymore. If i use the correct code the picture isn't visible. It probably has to do something with your cookies and/or your browser. Try logging in from a different browser and post again. It worked for me like that at first, and then it didn't there either

Quote Originally Posted by Jannissar View Post
    No, im actually using imgbb and mediashare. I cant register on imgur for various reasons. Does anyone know how to it, or im just gonna give up. because this is so frustrating actually.
    Use postimages.org. Upload -> open the image (left side) -> copy image -> paste.

Alright, so i finally decided to post this, thanks everybody who adviced me on how to do it. Sorry that i've posted it so late because i decided to take a rest from this and start a new Byzantine campaign in original MTW2 game. But now im back and ready

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9)]So, this is my first major encounter after i decided to take Konstantinople, before its to late, and get some ancillarities, but first gotta take care of turks.
    [/COLOR]
    Preparing my army for a battle with Ragusan republic

The results of it:

The siege of Constantinople:

Finally able to see the gates of The Sacred city...

Some of the ancillarities i get for this:

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9)]And finally, the most important one from which i started the game for, later on i will be placing my faction leaders there
    [/COLOR]
    A quick screenshot of my siege of Galata

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9)]Funny thing is, after i decided to vassal serbia and give them all their lost lands, because i wanted to see a united Serbia on my borders, the heir gave me this contribution which i find funny and weird, because look at the stats of this absolutely holy man, how anyone could even think of taking this guy's out? of course i didnt follow his evil deeds and even tried to kill himself instead but failed.
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9)]And so finally my current situation at the borders rn, as im planning to make a final move and drive turks back to minor Asia as im gaining the help of my Serbian brothers and ordering a new crusade on the turks lands.[/COLOR]

Cool campaign, looks like a lot of fun.
    I look forward to seeing how the Osmanlis will respond to your seizure of Konstantinoupolis
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; May 14, 2023 at 08:39 PM.

That is quite a cool campaign!

Thank you, but they already did though, turns ago, pushed forward like 10 stacks of their armies to Konstantinopolis, which were just staying there sadly didnt attack at the same time, i guess the ai in this game still has a long way to go. And also sadly there was no army stacks spawning at my city in 1453, I expected there to be many ottomans which i was ready to slaughter.

Thank you, it was quite fun, but sometimes exausting in a way of doing what u want and not get a facepalm by ai actions, the Genoese campaign was quite better though, in my opinion, many decisive battles with huge armies. it was good to feel yourself a medieval colonisator of medditerenian and the black sea
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; May 16, 2023 at 11:28 AM. Reason: posts merged

Cro-Gamer's Avatar Civis

I played Croatia on VH/VH.

The initial challenge was awesome and required me to actually play diplomatically.

I decided to resist Hungary and defeated the invaders in two sieges. Thankfully Venice started allied with me and I quickly allied with Austria and Serbia. Austria agreed to attack Hungary as well, which took of pressure from my northern borders. Instead of going for Zagreb i built one army with the best troops I could muster. While mustering, Bosnia joined the Hungarians and attacked Split. I asked Serbia and Venice to help in my fight against Bosnia, which they happily agreed to

I invaded Bosnia, took Jajce and Bobovac which made them sign a peace treaty. At this time Ragusa joined the Hungarian/Bosnian cause. Thankfully I could already afford two armies at this point, which allowed me to take Ston and Dubrovnik while waiting for Bosnias renewed attack - which of course came. I took the rest of Bosnia, making Ban Mladen Subic the III King of Bosnia before I was able to secure the croatian crown.

This was my next objective. I quickly took Zagreb, Pozega, Ilok and Beograd from the Hungarians. What stopped me from getting the croatian crown was my quite helpful alliance with Venice, as they still held Zadar. Thankfully I didn't have to become a backstabber, because they actually backstabbed me by attacking Split and Dubrovnik I defeated them and took Zadar. Finally the son of Ban Mladen the III - Mladen the IV became King of Croatia and Dalmatia, as well as King of Bosnia.

My campaign came to an end with Mladen the IV son King Novak Subic. The Republic of Florence had become the powerhouse of northern Italy. In their aggressive expansion they even attacked the Papal States leaving only Rome for the Pope. Being a devout catholic, King Novak asked the pope to call a crusade on Ravenna which was held by the fiorentines. I mustered two armies and left Split on a great Armada. The King landed in northern Italy and besieged Ravenna. The conquest concluded the campaign in victory. Thank you guys for the mod!

Siege of Ravenna
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

King Novak Subic - King of Croatia and Dalmatia

so much cav in your army?

how is it not easier to have more infantry to counter thr AIs build which consists out of infantry,most oftenly spearman?
    Last edited by PavleSubich; July 20, 2023 at 07:33 PM.

Very cool! You managed to create a little Croatian Empire with overseas colonies in Italy.

Fantastic campaign keep posting and updating as your campaign proceeds

Soczew's Avatar Foederatus

Tsardoms: Total War -1448 Campaign - Fall of Constantinople:

Those are fantastic pictures, I'm afraid I can't rep you again

These new wall textures closer

They look very cool

I finally did it, I reunited the Empure as the Paleologues!

Oh, the image didn't embed?
    https://postimg.cc/MfB6WW5Z

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast