Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post your Empire, your Battles and your Armies!(Screenshots Thread)

Default Re: Post your Empire, your Battles and your Armies!(Screenshots Thread)

Units look stunning in this mod. Especially the more armor they receive. Exception is paramonai ;D

post a fight with turks near Ioaninna for the city as a genoese, what a crazy battle it was, here it is;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0004.jpg   0003.jpg   0001.jpg   0000.jpg   0002.jpg  

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Awesome battle pics

Awesome pictures maestro

thanks, here more, the very first battle of Hungary in new 1448 campaign, its a forced battle!

I'm so jealous

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I think he was talking about playing late campaign

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    I think he was talking about playing late campaign
    oh yeah I feel bad, but I don't have much time to play anyway, its the first scripted battle. I barely played for 20 turns

Can someone please explain to me why reshade works for the expansions,europa barborum 2 but not for tsardoms

hey guys, does anyone know how to post a picture so it will be seen freely and on full display. i wanted to show some pictures but it turnes down for me extrem difficult to do.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Just upload the picture to imgur and copy paste it here

Quote Originally Posted by Jannissar View Post
    hey guys, does anyone know how to post a picture so it will be seen freely and on full display. i wanted to show some pictures but it turnes down for me extrem difficult to do.
    You can automatically create an ImgBB account with a google or facebook account...etc
    ImgBB — Upload Image — Free Image Hosting
    mediafire also for files
    File sharing and storage made simple (mediafire.com)

On note, another seperate campaign to my main on going story .

The Oikemenikon was going through a revival, attempting to regain the land lost to Frankopatia, but now it seems the Turks have arrived
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; April 08, 2023 at 09:07 PM.

I like when AI uses the forts.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    On note, another seperate campaign to my main on going story .

The Oikemenikon was going through a revival, attempting to regain the land lost to Frankopatia, but now it seems the Turks have arrived
    That looks very good, love the video effects. But damn your finances are pretty damn bad.

my finances are horrendous, but I had Ottoman invasions and Franks to deal with. If I get a moment of peace I can disband an army and a fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Just upload the picture to imgur and copy paste it here
    can u please be more specific, how exactly do i do that?

because ive tried multiple times, and it just posts a link, not a picture

In imgur are you right clicking on the picture and selecting copy picture? That's what I do. I just right click on the picture, select copy and then paste it here.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast