Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Post your Empire, your Battles and your Armies!(Screenshots Thread)

Default Re: Post your Empire, your Battles and your Armies!(Screenshots Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Accout the account View Post
    Oh, the image didn't embed?
    https://postimg.cc/MfB6WW5Z
    Copy image link on postimag.cc and insert image on TWC(that icon with a three), exclamation mark icone = Wrap/spoiler on TWC, congrats on ending civil war

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

That is a most satifying screen

Cro-Gamer's Avatar Civis

My long running campaign finally came to an end with the expulsion of the Ottomans from the european mainland.

King Stjepan the Conquerer freed Carigrad, turned the Hagia Sophia into a latin cathedral and was proclaimed Emperor by the Pope. Afterwards he turned to Rodosto, the last ottoman foothold in Europe. The Pope granted the emperors request for a crusade on the city. He, his son and heir Mladen Subic, as well Mladens three sons Petar, Nikola and Matko took up the cross and conquered the city in a joined effort.

At this point Stjepans empire spanned from Northern Italy to Carigrad.

The empires long lasting (since the begin of the campaign) alliance with Austria allowed for peace and stability in Central Europe. After freeing Italy of the heretical Fiorentines, reestablishing the Papal States and marrying a princess from Naples, Italy prospered. Alliances with Albania and Bulgaria prevented any further bloodshed between christians in the Balkans. This mastery in diplomacy left only two enemies. The Ottomans and Tartars. While the emperor and his kin freed the Balkans from the Turks, the empires northern borders were under constant attacks from the Tartars. They were defended by members of the Subic family branches Zrinski, Berislavic and Janometic. Here are some pics from my last battles.

Fending of the Tartars.

Expulsing the Ottomans.

Thank you for the mod guys. This was by far the best Total War experience I ever had. The early and mid campaign were really challenging and fun. The late campaign gave me the first taste of pike and shot battles. Nothing comes close.
    Last edited by Cro-Gamer; September 07, 2023 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Adding of Spoilers

Awesome looking pictures and campaign. That had to have been great fun, thanks for sharing. Fantastic

I defeated Mehmet II in open fields, pretty hard battle in Anatolia, the turn after I got another doomstack

Awesome, I've never seen Anatolia before

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    Awesome, I've never seen Anatolia before
    Its the castle of Tralle in the south, there is a brigde that helps greatly to sponge ottoman stacks there.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567