Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post your Empire, your Battles and your Armies!(Screenshots Thread)

Default Re: Post your Empire, your Battles and your Armies!(Screenshots Thread)

I watched the video alredy
    its not for the program version he provided the link in his post
    the video is for version 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    Open the .cfg of the mod with Notepad and edit those lines:

You better calculate yourself the exact ratio (tga_aspect) of your monitor, otherwise you will have lines crossing your .tga when taking a screenshot with PrntScrn.
    thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm using this version:

ReShade_Setup_4.9.1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by VINC.XXIII; April 29, 2021 at 08:40 AM.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I instaled it
    and the game is definetly darker

i dont know if it is better LOL
    Should i make changes,make the screen wider?

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    and the game is definetly darker
    Depends on your liking and how it affects UI, but with Reshade you can anyway switch among presets you have in your folder and pick the right preset depending hour, climate, activity(battle, reading in-game texts...etc)

My all time favorite preset is that one, it looks incredible in desert and mediterranean climate, it gives to sand a slight redish tone.

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post

Should i make changes,make the screen wider?
    I think the contrary, with 1920x1080 resolution with my screen it stretches in wide even more which is bad imo, ideally you need the resolution to be stretched in height direction. There they have real life proportions, not like potatoes(which happens due to my screen ratio or whatever else).

i dont know what is should best do with the screen but definetly i want that preset of yours

I could not get reshade to work, yes I know. How can you fail to get something so simple to work. Don't know but it really messed up my game.

Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; May 04, 2021 at 09:14 AM.

I really wish mongols could siege Caffa when playing as Genoese

Cool nice campaign

Fiddling in reshade i accidently got this which looks like awesome concept art...

EDIT: And again i can't post screenshots for some reason. Need to figure out the reason as it makes no sense, so i'll add it as an attachment in the meantime
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails reshade.jpg  
    Last edited by Anubis88; October 07, 2021 at 10:16 AM.

I didn't know i could recruit Spartans as the Ottomans until i saw the balance of power in this battle. I can usually win a 2:3 odds battle, but alas, this time i couldn't for some reason. Probably a combination of bad luck, a lucky German Knights charge and a luck arrow headshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails termopile.jpg  

I see you've left the Queen of Cities unconquered. Are you going for historical expansion?
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    I see you've left the Queen of Cities unconquered. Are you going for historical expansion?
    Always, don't know how to play any other way And i'm not even kidding. I find it adding more challenge to the campaign. I even try to follow region by region conquests as close to history as i can, even if it doesn't make sense at that time in the game

Wow

Sent from my Infinix X689C using Tapatalk

https://imgur.com/a/VqTuEzb

Mighty Vallachian Empire!

I'm waiting for the Ottomans to gobble up Bulgaria so I can push them back
    Last edited by Wallachian; November 16, 2021 at 08:07 AM.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Edited to add the picture.

Noice, Venice seems to have been wiped out. Milan truly is a power in North Italy. Ottomans are coming along quite ok. Although hopefully they grow more.

Venice is still alive in Venetto, Modon, Crete, they got crusaded at Zara at the start, so they are at war with all Catholic factions, I think that diplomacy is a bit too unforgiving in the mod, when I had a Bulgaria campaign, I had 3 allies, 3 enemies(rebels, romans, ottomans) and my reliability was deteriorating, which led to no faction willing to do any diplomacy with me.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Yes, others have reported the same. But the thing is we didn't modify that aspect. Diplomacy mechanisms are all vanilla.

Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; December 10, 2021 at 04:30 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast