Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Colonialism 1600AD: world at war

Default Re: Colonialism 1600AD: world at war

Quote Originally Posted by tombergr View Post
    Is there anything new in the development of fashion, the transformation of Napoleon Total war into 17th century fashion?
    Yeah, i've finished dragging units from mod on ETW, deleted duplicates and odd units, more or less finished to attach them to buildings and made many changes in stats. Basically, mod will be ready to single player battles soon, one guy is working on formations. There will be one formation of classic Spanish tercio at the beginning, but he will do more. The campaign will take more time, to make it at least playable without vanilla leftovers but also without unique and interesting stuff, it will take about month. But there are a lot of improvements comparing to my mod on 1600AD and original 1600AD itself.

So that's great news! Napoleon Total war mode offers more modifications. See the ability to repair walls, in a campaign to play battles online with someone, etc.

Im getting confused here, there seems to be half a dozen 1600AD 'continuation / finish' mods, which is the one that is alive, up to date, and being worked on please??

Would somone mind bundling Danylo's work with the original mod and extended addition? With a single folder installation? I know it's a bit of work but even more hard work was put into these two parts of the mod to let them go to waste
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

I accidently solved the problem of crash during attack on Bosnia when was making my mod on NTW. So you can download fix, however it's quite big because i don't remember what i've changed before previous release and there are many new models. So you must have mod installed to download this fix and put files from there into Data.

Pictures of remodeled units are on ModDb page

Download

So add this fix to the main download? Is that the one found here at mod data base? Colonialism 1600AD: world at war file - Mod DB

Nevermind, i see main download, update, and fix 1
    Last edited by Gaul; February 07, 2022 at 07:34 PM.
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

Quote Originally Posted by Danylo View Post
    I accidently solved the problem of crash during attack on Bosnia when was making my mod on NTW. So you can download fix, however it's quite big because i don't remember what i've changed before previous release and there are many new models. So you must have mod installed to download this fix and put files from there into Data.

Pictures of remodeled units are on ModDb page

Download

Huzzah Good Sir, thank you!

I know you're working on the NTW version but is there any way to remove ottomans ability to recruit late vanilla empire units like nizam units, noticed poland was getting beaten and the ottomans had those units.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456