Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Colonialism 1600AD: world at war

Default Re: Colonialism 1600AD: world at war

New campaign, and here Netherlands has parked this fleet(With a sizeable army) in the strait, and is not moving it for many turns. They are making my life really difficult. They also break our alliance EVERY TURN.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Crash during Georgia's turn, playing as K. Of England, 1623, turn 24

Log and the save game https://www.mediafire.com/file/5igrz.../Crash.7z/file
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; September 26, 2021 at 02:14 PM.

I tried for Spain and Austria, it was quite intense, maybe your difficulty is low? I know about crash, but i have no idea why it happens so until i find a reason i will make units and new campaign on Napoleon.

Quote Originally Posted by Danylo View Post
    I tried for Spain and Austria, it was quite intense, maybe your difficulty is low? I know about crash, but i have no idea why it happens so until i find a reason i will make units and new campaign on Napoleon.
    Well early on Sweden on Normal and England on Hard was almost the same, but after a while the AI just Froze in Sweden, its not that the don't attack me, they don't attack anyone anywhere. However due to crash I could not reach the same point with England.

But man please, please try to find a fix before moving on, cause this makes at least one(MAJOR) faction unplayable. If I find more crashes(on a new camp) I will report it, cause this mod is just amazing and has even more amazing potential.

EDIT:

And there is also the issue of auto-recruitment, I see its even worse in Austria, and why do entertainment houses give Sikhism?
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; September 27, 2021 at 12:29 PM.

I will not moving to NTW completely, i was planning to make campaigns there at the beginning. There is a possibility to find a reason of the crash, but before that i will be making campaign on NTW.

Faction Austria, turn 19, CTD during Morocco's turn. Its actually a Morocco army that besieges(and probably attacks) Sarajevo owned by the Ottomans that causes the crash.

Save game and CTD report here:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/i7w51...ia+CTD.7z/file

And it's not just the CTD, there is the weird auto-recruitment, Sikhism, vanishing Church Schools in Baltic's, that needs to be fixed.

Last edited by The Despondent Mind; September 27, 2021 at 02:35 PM.

Turn 11, Portugal, This time its Venice that attacks Sarajevo and causes the crash. I think we for at least this have an obvious problem. Its possible that Georgia too attacked some Ottoman settlement.

Save Game and Log https://www.mediafire.com/file/ccxlw...rtugal.7z/file

I think until the Sarajevo bug is resolved, this mod is a complete dice roll and is unplayable, such a damn shame, one of the best mods.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Turn 11, Portugal, This time its Venice that attacks Sarajevo and causes the crash. I think we for at least this have an obvious problem. Its possible that Georgia too attacked some Ottoman settlement.

Save Game and Log https://www.mediafire.com/file/ccxlw...rtugal.7z/file

I think until the Sarajevo bug is resolved, this mod is a complete dice roll and is unplayable, such a damn shame, one of the best mods.
    Indeed, A pity cannot continue my fight against the Ottomans

I think i found a reason of Bosnia crash, but i will continue working on Napoleon - it is much more comfortable and have more functions to represent Thirty years' war.
    So i've almost completed a campaign map an diplomacy.

There are a lot of new factions, will be some emergent factions, scripts and missions, and many more features.

I didn't completely abandon Empire, but i want to concentrate on Thirty years' war, Polish-Hetmanat-Russia-Ottoman wars and wars if Louis 14, as i was planning for Empire, but Napoleon is much better for European conflicts. I will try to fix Bosnia crash soon.

Great news, selfishly I really want both, I like the colonial conflicts juxtaposed with European ones, it adds so much weight(Especially for Spain), also the Ottomans are heavily nerfed in Napoleon.

Unfortunately, i still didn't found a reason of Bosnia crush, so i started a thread for mod on Napoleon. I have some interesting ideas that can't be made in Empire such as many scripts, missions, AOR system, events for Huguenot uprising, English civil war, Fronde and many more - https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...0#post16054170
    I will also continue remaking units for ETW and will add them into mod on NTW, but also i want to make new units from Napoleon models.

Unfortunately, i still didn't found a reason of Bosnia crush, so i started a thread for mod on Napoleon. I have some interesting ideas that can't be made in Empire such as many scripts, missions, AOR system, events for Huguenot uprising, English civil war, Fronde and many more - https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...0#post16054170
    I will also continue remaking units for ETW and will add them into mod on NTW, but also i want to make new units from Napoleon models.
    Such a bummer, this mod just has no luck, damn shame considering how far it got, that a stupid siege bug ruins it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Such a bummer, this mod just has no luck, damn shame considering how far it got, that a stupid siege bug ruins it.
    Well, it's my first mod, so as for first try it is not so bad, i reached many things that i wanted. Napoleon is anyways better both for modding and playing, the main minus is jut map of Europe.

Well, it's my first mod, so as for first try it is not so bad, i reached many things that i wanted. Napoleon is anyways better both for modding and playing, the main minus is jut map of Europe.

I know but still such a damn shame, that a perfectly good mod is forever dead due to one lousy bug.

Well, not forever dead, this bug can be solved, i just don't know how yet.

By the way, those who have knowledge in 17th century can write or sent links with quotes of famous people from this period. I will put them on loading screens.

You did alot of units, perhaps the AI was trying to recruit one and that's why it crashed?
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

No, the problem is definitely with armed citizens of Sarajevo, but i can't understand what exact cause crash.

Did you redue the unit on the battlefield? I know basically every city has flintlock armed citizenry. Or maybe you edited it's abilities whatever in the stat folder? Maybe there's just a typo somewhere
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

Is there anything new in the development of fashion, the transformation of Napoleon Total war into 17th century fashion?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast