Thread: Rome Total War Remastered - Is there support for this mod being adapted to the remaster?

Icon6 Rome Total War Remastered - Is there support for this mod being adapted to the remaster?

I just heard that Rome Total War remastered is releasing on April 29th, and my first thought was about all the modding potential. I thought I would see if there is anyone still out there who would be interested in an version of SPQR TW adapted to the new release, or at least see if LT is still active and get his take on the news. Anyways one can dream!

Default Re: Rome Total War Remastered - Is there support for this mod being adapted to the remaster?

I will be checking this forum every day, maybe we are lucky enough to see a new SPQR Mod for the remastered version

Default Re: Rome Total War Remastered - Is there support for this mod being adapted to the remaster?

I hate steam, but it may be possible. Its one of the few steam games I would buy, but don;t expect the graphics to change, I would only be doing the Mechanics as needed. I hope the fixed the Forts and maybe sea battles.

I haven't been able to find out much about the game or how big the armies etc. I am watching though.
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004