Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts on the Total War Remaster

Default Re: Thoughts on the Total War Remaster

I like that they are changing the campaign map AI so it would finally use the ships to transfer armies across the seas.

Quote Originally Posted by rioru View Post
    I like that they are changing the campaign map AI so it would finally use the ships to transfer armies across the seas.
    Not so great if it's just the CAI from Barbarian Invasions, whereby everyone on the same body of water as you will invade for no reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sint View Post
    Really you think the oversaturated campaign map and the Rome 2 UI look great?
    agreed, it looked too much for me as well but luckily they dealt with it already. its called vibrancy in the settings, check out Havoc's video

Shame you guys dont have enough manpower for the porting over. The remaster honestly sounds pretty good, increased faction cap, increased settlements, campaign map moddable, better campaign AI.

Quote Originally Posted by sashar View Post
    Shame you guys dont have enough manpower for the porting over. The remaster honestly sounds pretty good, increased faction cap, increased settlements, campaign map moddable, better campaign AI.
    No complex scripting, like that offered by M2TW.

if Remastered sales well, there might be Med2 Remastered at some point imho, so fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkiss View Post
    if Remastered sales well, there might be Med2 Remastered at some point imho, so fingers crossed.
    +1

I would really love to have more provinces, units and factions but without losing the complex scripting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123