Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Thoughts on the Total War Remaster

  1. #41

    Default Re: Thoughts on the Total War Remaster

    I like that they are changing the campaign map AI so it would finally use the ships to transfer armies across the seas.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Thoughts on the Total War Remaster

    Quote Originally Posted by rioru View Post
    I like that they are changing the campaign map AI so it would finally use the ships to transfer armies across the seas.
    Not so great if it's just the CAI from Barbarian Invasions, whereby everyone on the same body of water as you will invade for no reason at all.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Thoughts on the Total War Remaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Sint View Post
    Really you think the oversaturated campaign map and the Rome 2 UI look great?
    agreed, it looked too much for me as well but luckily they dealt with it already. its called vibrancy in the settings, check out Havoc's video

  4. #44

    Default Re: Thoughts on the Total War Remaster

    Shame you guys dont have enough manpower for the porting over. The remaster honestly sounds pretty good, increased faction cap, increased settlements, campaign map moddable, better campaign AI.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Thoughts on the Total War Remaster

    Quote Originally Posted by sashar View Post
    Shame you guys dont have enough manpower for the porting over. The remaster honestly sounds pretty good, increased faction cap, increased settlements, campaign map moddable, better campaign AI.
    No complex scripting, like that offered by M2TW.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Thoughts on the Total War Remaster

    if Remastered sales well, there might be Med2 Remastered at some point imho, so fingers crossed.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Thoughts on the Total War Remaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkiss View Post
    if Remastered sales well, there might be Med2 Remastered at some point imho, so fingers crossed.
    +1

    I would really love to have more provinces, units and factions but without losing the complex scripting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •