Thread: royal court spam

Default royal court spam

I keep getting asked about the royal court but the option to pick people never shows up. What happened?

Default Re: royal court spam

When you select a character's portrait either in the field or in a settlement, that person is the one that is selected for induction into the royal court (in case another message take priority over the Royal court appointment notification ), but think very carefully about which characters you want to show favor to next. How far are you into your Seleucid campaign? If it is quite late (More than turn 220), the appointment notification no longer appears for some reason...I have experienced this issue myself

Quote Originally Posted by realm56 View Post
    If it is quite late (More than turn 220), the appointment notification no longer appears for some reason...I have experienced this issue myself
    This may be because over the course of the last 200 or so turns you've appointed so many FMs to the royal court that the limit was filled. Maybe wait for a few of them to die first?

So it will ask me even though there are no spots to actually fill? Also: I get a message that the king isn't in Babylon for the new year but I am literally just leaving him in Babylon for years now. What gives?

The basileus must host the festivites in Seleukia in order for him to celebrate Akitu.