I'm not sure if this is related to any recent updates which CA may have come out with but, there seems to be certain music files that are either missing or not engaging properly. I came back to Rome 2 after a several month hiatus and noticed that some of the battle music that was previously associated with the movement of troops in to position prior to engaging the enemy no longer plays. To be precise; there are three different types of battle music which the game ostensibly should be playing, (1) the pre-battle music which plays before you begin moving your units into position, (2) the deployment music which ought to play whenever you are positioning units and are marching on the battlefield and (3) the actual battle music which plays once you've engaged with the enemy. It is the second type or number two above (2) which doesn't work anymore. I do have several mods that I'm running but none of them alters the music files and I was running these mods last time I played the game with no ill effect for the battle music. Likewise, I don't want to "verify the integrity of the game files" as this process invariably results in some interference with the mods I do run. I am very familiar with the file and folder structure of the game so I can manually swap out the relevant files if needs be. Any insights, guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My apologies in advance to the forum moderator if this belongs elsewhere. Thank you for reading.