Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any good guides on Arche Seleukia?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Any good guides on Arche Seleukia?

Do you have a rebellious Strategos? The Basileos must crush it in person.

I play perhaps too historically, whereas I am assuming that is not everyones biggest concern.
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; April 13, 2021 at 01:24 PM.

Yes, the Basileos came in person to launch an investigation, the offending satrap stopped minting his coins, I guess he learned his lesson, for now....

Interesting tidbit: If the offending Satrap has more influence than the Basileos, the investigations never gets off the ground...

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    And you're definitely playing 2.35A? There are three full stacks that spawn if you take Akko (not all at once, but in a sequence); there are two if you go direct for Alexandreia.
    Unless there was a patch that came out in the last few weeks then yes I am playing the most current version. If something new came out in that timeframe then no I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlazaor View Post
    Unless there was a patch that came out in the last few weeks then yes I am playing the most current version. If something new came out in that timeframe then no I am not.
    New major patch was released less than week ago, and it's still in process of being patched.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlazaor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    New major patch was released less than week ago, and it's still in process of being patched.
    The above. That's why I asked the question, what version are you playing (it's in the bottom right corner of the main menu)?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12