Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Le Pays De France" France is broken down into ten other factions

Default Re: "Le Pays De France" France is broken down into ten other factions

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    don't make cathedrals 50 turns. i like the faction idea so far. adding wales will be interesting to see how that goes. make each region slightly smaller is my only suggestion.
    I have added more regions the count is 195 now~ so next release will have a lot of new content, about thirty new regions, 4-5 new factions, factions in game already will have a unit or two more, (some new) 6-7 settlement specific buildings too build, 8-10 "landmark" buildings (present already in the settlement and not buildable) and of course lotsa new ui!~ thank you
    Last edited by med2junkie909; March 16, 2021 at 05:34 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-16 12-14-15-68.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	366.0 KB 
ID:	364378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-16 15-20-31-77.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	362.2 KB 
ID:	364379I think I am done with Landmarks unless I have suggestions but two more Roman theaters and Arenas

Jinete_de_Espaņa's Avatar Laetus

Hey man.
    Congratulations for your MOD, I think it is really nice but if you allow me a suggestion, add original coat of arms for the factions.
    If you would like some help with historical coats, I can send you.
    Thatīs it and keep up the good work

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123