Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Le Pays De France" France is broken down into ten other factions

Default "Le Pays De France" France is broken down into ten other factions

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-03 02-40-45-13.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	184.8 KB 
ID:	364052Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-03 02-41-07-98.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	226.8 KB 
ID:	364053Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-03 02-42-57-18.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	261.5 KB 
ID:	364054Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-03 02-43-18-46.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	294.1 KB 
ID:	364055Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-03 02-50-34-32.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	361.4 KB 
ID:	364056Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-03 02-50-54-90.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	365.2 KB 
ID:	364057Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-03 02-54-56-95.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	269.6 KB 
ID:	364059Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-03 02-59-37-74.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	271.8 KB 
ID:	364060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-03 03-25-07-70.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	383.8 KB 
ID:	364061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map_regions.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	364062Les` Pays` De France
    has a new map, new music, new skins, new menus, new buildings, basically new everything~

ten French factions:

Le Comte` De Vermandois`
    Le Duchy` De Briton`(Brittany)
    Le Duchy` De Aquitaine`
    Le Comte` Toulouse`
    Le Duchy` De Gascon` (Gascony)
    Le Comte` Flandern` (Flanders)
    Le Comte` De Normandy
    Le Comte` Anjou`
    Le Comte` Provance`
    Le Duchy de Burgun` (Burgundy)

other:
    The Holy Roman Empire
    The Swiss
    il Ducato` De Milano`
    England
    The Caliphate of Cordoba

please download and play, post screenshots, give feedback ideas and desired additions and any bugs you run into~ I plan on another release if interest is shown~

install instructions
    simply:
    unzip the file too desktop then copy the Le pays folder into your mods folder in your main medieval II folder open and hit the executable.bat file too play!~

this mod is all my content and work but thanks goes too GiGantus as he is responsible for atleast half my my modding skills~ and the "Base" Map where I took(cut) from his "Europe map" the French area and Manually enlarged that~

download link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iA6...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by med2junkie909; March 03, 2021 at 11:22 AM.

Default Re: "Le Pays De France" France is broken down into ten other factions

ALREADY WORKING ON VERSION TWO which will have two more may be three more factions, much of Iberia (bigger map) for those factions probably be the Navarre and Corona De Aragon may be Corona De Leon Castilla too Give me some feedback please~

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Great idea! I am looking forward to the next version!

Quote Originally Posted by Julio85 View Post
    Great idea! I am looking forward to the next version!
    SOON!

my Campaign as the Duchy of Normandy conquered some of Northern France and beginning "My VERSION" of the Norman Conquest!~ Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-08 23-33-10-25.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	379.4 KB 
ID:	364318Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-08 23-33-25-95.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	440.6 KB 
ID:	364319Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2021-03-08 23-33-39-35.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	311.5 KB 
ID:	364320

Centenarius

Hello Druvatar, i like the mod, there is a lot of room for improvement; please add more starting armies. Waiting for the next version
    Temporarily retired from modding.

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafthero View Post
    Hello Druvatar, i like the mod, there is a lot of room for improvement; please add more starting armies. Waiting for the next version
    good~ (any mod has room for improvement! )

also version two soon! mostly minor bug fixes and more ui (user interface, menu graphics unit cards visual stuff! haha the mod is actually pretty well done in terms of other things in my opinion nothing major~ for now, unless people express specific desires too be added~ and a few more regions here and there~
    Last edited by med2junkie909; March 09, 2021 at 09:06 AM.

if you want me to i can add more region and then post it to this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    if you want me to i can add more region and then post it to this forum?
    thank you Sullivan, I do not know about that it may conflict with other things I do but you can find parts on the map and tell me where you think there is room and if you want research and find out the details about that settlement Well the reason it might conflict is because when you edit the map in theory your edits only effect the "base" folder but because these settlements will go too "specific factions" (like the rebels) it will also effect the "Desc_strat" file which is almost always changed with "new" modding
    thus always producing a new Desc_strat file and mine will not be consistent with yours~ for instance as I have been play-testing myself I have already done plenty of "editing" too alter this file, but thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafthero View Post
    GOOD NEWS~: VERSION TWO WILL HAVE LOTSA NEW CONTENT AND IMPROVEMENTS! AND IS COMING SOON~ Bad news is I am not putting any armies at start as you requested because this will ruin ( I think) the players choices on how and where to grow, and also leaving the mod too these features like armies and settlements (gave the rebels a really good kings purse so almost every settlement grows and has a "HUGE" army without a garrison script~) too grow on their own produces a real "SANDBOX GAME" where it is almost always different factions which become powerful~ not the same old thing "most advanced faction is The HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE!" (every game!) and know more of this taking a rebel settlement 50 turns in and all it is, is a small town with a brothel and a small church!" you will conquer well developed settlements with large defending armies! trust me yes a boring early game, but a complex and stimulating middle game, example usually after the first fifty turns I need at least three stacks to take a settlement~

Will you be able to add more units for each faction? 10 settlements in england/wales, 5 in france/swiss, and a few in northern spain.

Will you be able to add more units for each faction? 10 settlements in england/wales, 5 in france/swiss, and a few in northern spain.
    I will add more units for each faction,
    and more regions in each country, not sure how many specifically though and if I add more in England I should finish "Wales" as a playable faction and add it~

sounds good!

it is now 192 regions~( I think that is good~)a few new regions in England and a few in France a couple in France/swiss area (burgundy) but none in Iberia though~

I think the mod should start in 990 a.d. (just after the Coronation of Hugh Capet, First formal King of France and he had too then bring all of france in unison and alliance) and Knights should be unavailable until the event in 1000 a.d. "era of Knights" which will make them available next version is soon I have already added more regions and units some more simple text editing and minor ui changes

factions for next release start date 987 a.d. end date 1250

so factions
    French:
    Le Comte` De Norman` (Normandy)
    Le Comte` Toulouse` ( Toulouse`)
    Le Comte` Provence` ( Provence)
    Le Comte` Anjou` (anjou`)
    Le Comte Vermandois` ( Vermandois`)
    Le Comte` De Flandern` (Flanders)
    Le Duchy` De Vascon` (Gascony)
    Le Duchy` De Aquitaine` |Aquitaine`)
    Le Duchy` De Burgun` (burgundy)
    Le Duchy` De Britton` ( Brittany)
    Marquisate de Gothie` ( Montpellier)
    The French Crown (hugh Capet) or Le Comte` De Orleon` ( Royal faction)
    other:
    The Holy Roman Empire
    Kingdom of England
    Royume De Navarre` (Northwest Iberia)
    Le Comte` De Barcelone` ( Northeast Iberia)
    The Caliphate of Cordoba (central Iberia )
    Il Ducato` De Milano` (western Italy)
    Wales (western Britain)

19 factions in total~
    Last edited by med2junkie909; March 12, 2021 at 07:41 PM.

version two is around the korner ( hey grammar nazis that spelling with the "K" at the beginning of the word was DELIBERATE~ haha ) in days~, with more units, ui, regions and factions which will be

the Navarre`
    Condando De Barcelone`
    Wales
    and Le Comte` De Orleon` ( of Orleans representing hugh Capet` and the French Crown~)

just had a brilliant idea! how about I make the PaPal states into Le Comte` De Orlean` and totally modify Crusades and Excommunication too being in Defiance of the Crown and instead of Crusades you get Royal Decrees against Capitals of rebellious factions I can do these I totally modified Crusade and the pope a while back when I did my "Sicilia" and instead of Crusades you had inquisitions and instead of the Pope it was the Archbishop of Sicily ( plus side when you make the Papal States Playable like this they Very Very Aggressive! I think that is what I will do~)

sounds fine dude! See about adding AOR for the factions and add mercenary buildings to recruit mercenaries.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast