Thread: Some questions about Sarmatians

Default Some questions about Sarmatians

Hello. I am playing Sarmatians in XC 5, it is an interesting mod. Why Sarmatians don't have a colonist/immigrants unit and can they use a different unit for same purpose? How can Sarmatian FM character get a trait with 5% barbaric influence?

Default Re: Some questions about Sarmatians

Quote Originally Posted by peltast147 View Post
    Hello. I am playing Sarmatians in XC 5, it is an interesting mod. Why Sarmatians don't have a colonist/immigrants unit and can they use a different unit for same purpose? How can Sarmatian FM character get a trait with 5% barbaric influence?
    1 - You need to capture your national basic wonder, I believe. Gotta be somewhere around.

2 - Nevermind traits, they will be re-implemented in the next update.

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Nomad no longer use use culture mechanism, they could not build normal colony but could use scythian military colony (for Sarmatia) and Libyan military colony (for Numidia) to upgrade barracks to level 2 and 3. Or else they would need to rely on their native culture which they could not build. For units outside their culture area, you need to to rely on auxiliary barracks, their normal factional units need to be limit to their home area due to how broken they are.

For culture, currrent version they would get none, but future version they would have much harder time due to they could adopt culture of others and create something that could be both advantage and trouble for players as they don't have native culture inborn with them at start.
    Last edited by Suppanut; March 03, 2021 at 12:20 AM.
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

Thank you Rodriguessting and Suppanut for help. XC is a complicated but a great mod.