Thread: Reskins of Bellum Crucis?

Default Reskins of Bellum Crucis?

Any reskins of Bellum Crucis? I found this image on some Turkish for the mod wondering if anyone seen something like this if not I will be going to some Russian forums because the text is Russian and they seem to have a large community around the mod. Pic related
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bellum.jpg  

Default Re: Reskins of Bellum Crucis?

Never mind I have found it beware it is a Russian torrenting site "https://torrent24.ru/load/games/strategy/medieval_2_total_war_kingdoms_bellum_crucis_2017/64-1-0-120093" I replaced the text with an English one but this hasn't done much but replace the building names and descriptions with English I believe. While not unplayable by any stretch a the details will be in mainly Russian or bits in Italian the diplomacy options are in English I haven't played much of it. But I do enjoy the extra flavor they added especially the general portraits the filename is "BellumCrucis7 Gold Edition" make of that what you will I haven't done much research on it at all but I do think I will enjoy playing it.

Default Re: Reskins of Bellum Crucis?

********************************** AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I'm a stupid idiot if you use a regular English text patch and you remove all the string bins in the data/text folder except for "shared.txt.strings.bin" "imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin" the mod should work fine in English though I think one of the files needs to changed back because of some map distortion.