Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Hot Seat on Tsardom Total War

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: New Hot Seat on Tsardom Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Miszel View Post
    If one can still join i would love to try the game as Bosnia.
    For HS battles you could try this tool that allows to transfer data from campaign to online battles:
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/foru...erhaul-Project
    Thank you Miszel, I answered you via PM.

that's wuold be cool but it is a bit difficult to organize....players have to be connceted at the same time to play and it could make all more difficult to checks and organize....even if I do admit it will be great!
    Let's keep that in mind for the future

Last UPDATE:

The HS will begins tomorrow.

-Ragusa
    -Milan
    -Venice
    -Roman Empire
    -Ottoman
    -Serbia
    -Switzerland
    -Venice
    -Ungary
    -Wallachia
    -Florence
    -St John (Rhodus)
    -Tatars
    -Athens

some scripts have been remouved as sombodies suggested.

I will invite the administrator to updated the post time to time, as a player I will not have most of the information

-----------------Maybe you can bet which Human faction will die sooner and which Human faction will win the the HS.---------------

I think this HS will last for a couple of years if players will play regulary...and nobodies leave before for personal reason.

The mod is complex and slow a very fast HS campaign it will not be.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

How is the campaign progressing?

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

We also got a Tsardoms hotseat running in The Hotseat Hub discord (tied to Total War Center hotseats on this forum), in case you guys are interested you can check it out here https://discord.gg/9N7KQScJvb (some spots are likely open time from time, so you could still join)

We got many of other (historical) hotseats running there, several of them have open spots as well... Plus lot of good admins, years long exp with running hotseats, etc

Completely up to you guys, but would suggest that you check it out and possibly consider moving there, or for your future HS... Without a support of a large community its almost impossible to finish a HS, as you need replacements all the time, reliable admins, etc... (trust me, I have been doing hotseats for like 7 years, I have stuff like this to happen too many times ).

Anyways, if you guys need advice with anything, let me know, can advice you myself, or show you guides for it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio85 View Post

that's wuold be cool but it is a bit difficult to organize....players have to be connceted at the same time to play and it could make all more difficult to checks and organize....even if I do admit it will be great!
    Let's keep that in mind for the future

Yea, the tool is great, using it in some hotseats as well, but I for sure wouldnt recommend it to people who are doing their first HS (i.e., the newbloods), as running a HS is already very difficult to get used to, lot of people are unavoidably going to drop (as it takes months to finish), so its probably better to use this tool once you got a group of proven players
    Last edited by Jadli; July 12, 2021 at 03:44 AM.

Thanks everybodies for the comment!

The HS is going well even if some players had to leave and others joined later on....we are playing slowly on the 48H schedule and with some deelay we are almost at turn 9.

looks very slowly path but most of my friends where I have been playing hs in the last 8 years are very busy (work, families, ecc) I dnt mind to give extra time and dnt loose players instead of give 24h and play fast with the ones who have a less busy life.

I will invite the admin to publish a full report once the HS is over, any detailed news may corrupt the game.

as I can see for the current turn wars are already started beetwen players and some factions are in very good spot whereas others are just surviving...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12