Thread: Question

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Default Question

Hey guys I've felt down for the last couple of weeks, but I'm a manly man (no homo), so I'm not like going to cry for no reason and I can't eat my pain away either because France decided I'm not allowed to shop there because shopping for that delicious magnificent sublime luscious exquisite heavenly and... uhm... yummy (thanks www.thesaurus.com for giving me this baby word when most of the words listed there usually are so high tier) French cheese apparently doesn't count as a good enough reason to enter the country (as if anyone ever wanted to visit that country for anything else (although come to think of it, a neighbour of mine just came back after exploiting a family birthday to go surfing in Brittany even though his relative with said birthday actually lives somewhere completely else and it was apparently nice (the waves I mean, not the birthday party, since he didn't go there lol he just needed the excuse to cross the border))), and anyway, long story short, but this sentence longer, couple of days ago I finally got that sweet luscious mushy dulcet saccharine emotional release (thanks thesaurus.com once again for making my english sound better than it actually is), when I, for like, the first time ever, had the stupid idea to look up whilst standing below the balcony of my family home where I'm currently home officing away, discovering lots and lots of ruststains on the underside of the concrete (meaning that water and oxygen have free access to the rebars, which is very bad news (bad news because it compromises the structural integrity of said structure (compromising the structural integrity as in the reinforcing steel bars rust, making the steel able to carry less and with a chance of the concrete breaking off too) (also apologies for the superfluous repeat of the same word when I said "structural integrity of said structure", that was dumb, lol)), so I finally had a chance to cry and let it all out and man it felt so good, I had like two tears and was even sniffing though, come to think of it, that might also have been due to my dust allergy, but anyways, having cried and having even a third tear pop up once I started questioning my masculinity which I dealt with by telling myself that rusty rebar is a very good reason to cry, I'm wondering now whether there are other chances where it'd legit for me to cry like a little whiny , like professional football but with less requirement on actually having to move, because I'm really not that into physical exercise, not because I'm too weak, I could like totally run a marathon, I just choose not to, because it's lame, if you know what I mean, so maybe more like being a sports fan, which is easy enough, but then what if your team wins if you know what I mean, and you just watched to have that legit reason but now you're left dry, and you can't pick a loser team because their fans are usually super chill about losing, so maybe something else, like I had the idea that I should maybe get into cutting onions but that can't be alpha either given that that's my mothers job, so I'm really out of ideas and I hope you have some better ideas, but remember it has to be a good reason, not like breaking an arm or something, because being a cripple is super beta as is not bringing a knife to that bar fight and bars are closed rn anyways so there's like no one for me to fight anyways except for those feelings which I totally don't have since I'm not a wuzz, so I'm hoping you have some other ideas, the more specific the better because if it's like ultra specific no one will be suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    took an arrow to the knee

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

Default Re: Question

1. Build a strong emotional bond to fractally nested sentences.
    2. Reread your own post.
    3. Cry out of happiness.
    4. ...
    5. Profit.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

Wait a minute now. They live in Nice?

Campidoctor

You make even dead serious topics sound funny, despite bad formatting and hidden advertising.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

@ Cookie

Honestly? Yes
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

tldr

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

stop being a babe you!

I've lived with rotten rebars my whole life and never had any problem. You need something much for the house to collapse, like this:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Even that could stand firm for decades until earthquake, which you don't have there.

Also if you position yourself right there is a high chance of survival, look at this, I'd say they got more than 10 seconds to jump out from the window and slide all the way down to safety:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

You are a humid prepossessing homo sapiens with a full sized aortic pump. I am sure you will find a dopamine rush sooner rather than later.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Men should never be allowed to cry, not even if they see their entire family being murdered in front of them by Flinn wearing a Silvio Berlusconi mask while wielding dual machetes. He did that to my entire family and you don't see me crying about it! In fact, I called him a pussy for not doing it right in one blow and that he should go back to murder school if he can't even murder someone correctly. Sheesh.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Except because of Football.

Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Men should never be allowed to cry, not even if they see their entire family being murdered in front of them by Flinn wearing a Silvio Berlusconi mask while wielding dual machetes. He did that to my entire family and you don't see me crying about it! In fact, I called him a pussy for not doing it right in one blow and that he should go back to murder school if he can't even murder someone correctly. Sheesh.
    It was not a mask, the rest I confirm

@ Morticia

Last time I cried was when Donna Rosa passed away

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Every Mamma is always the best.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Ive never seen a man cry in my life, well other than on the tv ofc. So, yeah, this is a fake story im sure.

Blog Entries

Kick them in the balls, give them a napkin