Thread: SPQR 8.0????

Default SPQR 8.0????

can i find version 8.0? i really like that version

Default Re: SPQR 8.0????

https://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/rom...-total-war-8-0

Took me 10 seconds to find on Google.

The file you are trying to view (SPQR Total War 8.0 Mod - SPQR_8.0_mod.7z) uploaded by LT1956 has been deleted and is no longer available. This may have occurred at the uploaders request the

Quote Originally Posted by gergert View Post
    The file you are trying to view (SPQR Total War 8.0 Mod - SPQR_8.0_mod.7z) uploaded by LT1956 has been deleted and is no longer available. This may have occurred at the uploaders request the
    I tried downloading this and have received the same error message so you are right, file is missing.

On my home NAS (large capacity file storage server), I looked at this for you and found two files in two separate directories:
    a) full_mod_installer.v.8.0_without_RS2_map > SPQR_8.0.exe (file date: 20 March 2011)
    b) full_mod_installer.v.8.0_with_RS2_map > SPQR 8.0 with RS maps complete instal.exe (file date: 28 September 2013)
    I assume the top one is the official one, I can't remember where did I get the second one or whether it is official/sanctioned by lt (lt1956 the creator of this mod).

I signed up for a free MediaFire account and uploading the two files now. I will edit this post & share the download links when file upload is complete.

Edit: Here are the download links. Enjoy!
    a) 428 MB https://www.mediafire.com/file/z1uyi...R_8.0.exe/file
    b) 404 MB https://www.mediafire.com/file/wf29n...nstal.exe/file
    Last edited by themrwho; July 07, 2021 at 01:51 PM.

Both are legit, they just had 2 different maps. I did remove all old copies as the newer version is better in many ways, and any UI issues could be easily fixed to taste. The older version could have bugs that were fixed in the 9.0 version plus there is a better campaign map in the 9.0 version.
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by lt1956 View Post
    Both are legit, they just had 2 different maps. I did remove all old copies as the newer version is better in many ways, and any UI issues could be easily fixed to taste. The older version could have bugs that were fixed in the 9.0 version plus there is a better campaign map in the 9.0 version.
    Understood. I am happy to remove the links above if you so prefer?

No need to remove, there is always someone that wants the old copies. but I removed them for the benefit of confusion.
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004