Thread: Complete noob here wondering how to access the DB files of the 1212 ad mod

Default Complete noob here wondering how to access the DB files of the 1212 ad mod

Hey I'm a complete noob with modding and I want to change how long it takes to research certain techs in the 1212 ad mod. I have used the packfilemanager and I know how to find the tech tables for the vanilla game. How would I access the DB tables for the 1212 ad mod so I can find their tech tables?

Thanks

Gondolin's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Complete noob here wondering how to access the DB files of the 1212 ad mod

Up
    Hi, I have the same issue trying to make a faction playable for 1212 kingdom mod, but in the startpos only vanilla name are display (even though I take the startpos from the mod folder)
    (same issue with th assembly kit, I can do what I need only for vanilla game)

Default Re: Complete noob here wondering how to access the DB files of the 1212 ad mod

I have the same problem!!! I can’t find files mod 1212AD! only from vanilla and that's it! I played in the past and everything was fine, but since the release of the last update I can not find the files from 1212AD, I think that the author intentionally hid them! do not understand why??? because we are not doing anything bad, just changing some values that we like to be in the game!
    I have a request for the author, please do it so that we can find these files!

Quote Originally Posted by thatsnotashower View Post
    Hey I'm a complete noob with modding and I want to change how long it takes to research certain techs in the 1212 ad mod. I have used the packfilemanager and I know how to find the tech tables for the vanilla game. How would I access the DB tables for the 1212 ad mod so I can find their tech tables?

Thanks
    it should be written to the author! he hid them somewhere in the last update! I play before and everything was fine, but he did something and hid them! I do not understand why??? please, if you find out something, write to me in the same topic, I will follow! I also need to change something there, but I was looking for them for 2 hours until I realized that they simply do not exist! I can't figure out where he could have hidden them!