Thread: CTD during end turn

Default CTD during end turn

I have the steam version of Rome TW, im playing EB as Getai and im at 195 BC and when i press end turn, the factions doing their moves and the game randomly crashes either when it's rome's turn or sweboz or any other random faction.
    I tried to use the cheat and reduce the population in those settlements that are about to revolt, but it randomly crashes at another turn with another faction instead. Everytime i try to fix the revolt problem with the enemy factions settlements, there are atleast 10 other settlements again to revolt in the next turn. All this started to be a problem at around 195 BC and now i dont know if i feel like going on with the Getai campaign if im going to check for revolting settlements each turn to avoid a ctd.

What should i do?

Outcast's Avatar Civis

Default Re: CTD during end turn

There was a program someone posted that made rome run with more that 2GB memory. I cant remember the name of it, but I do remember that after using that most of my random CTDs stopped and game would only just randomly stop after 4-5 hours which wasnt that much of an issue at least for me