Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Warhammer III announced.

Default Re: Warhammer III announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Most of this is looking very nice. But I'm a bit concerned with the Ogres. Having them for all factions seems a bit weird, and I hope you can decide to attack them instead of recruit. Let's wait a bit to see if when going to their camp you have different options, hopefully faction based, with different possible results.
    So far fought Grimgor fielding 3 of Ogres in their army. Somehow I dont like them to be available for everyone too, and unsure how I want them to be implemented in future

Hmmm...I like how they were implemented. Gives a little more variety when going up against enemies. Now with the Cathay reveal, I think that they will be the first race that I'll play when Wh 3 comes out.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

I really like Cathay from what I've seen. A well balanced race with enough fantasy, but not too much

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

I like how they use rocket guns instead of conventional bullets. I know there is a space marine meme waiting to be born there but I havent sleep well, so anyone is free to come up with it first.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

So that's why the 3K was shut down. Ancient China disappears from one side and appears on another

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

Cathay looks absolutely amazing so far. Now all I really want to see is the map but I guess that's still a few months off.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Yes, I'm also very curious about the map (game campaign), and VERY curious and kind of anxious about the combined games map.

Was talking about that on discord. I think they will do a nice map. However I fear the mortal empires map will suffer greatly, most likely they will try to squeeze the whole thing in the same size, reducing or eliminating provinces.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

They said they knew what we wanted and we shouldn't worry when asked about whether the parts of the map cut from ME would be added in again so I doubt they'll be doing all that much squeezing.

Well, guess there's a first for everything... but I hardly see them making a map Civilization scale wise. Almost the whole planet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345