Thread: Poor graphics

Atticus-R's Avatar Libertus

Default Poor graphics

Can anyone help me to get better graphics out of this game? When i watch clips of people playing this on youtube the game has better clearer graphics then when i play.
    I have a pretty good pc but the graphics arent as clear as when i watch youtube. I can play games on max settings just fine but for some reason i cant get this game to look good.
    Please help somebody.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: Poor graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus-R View Post
    Can anyone help me to get better graphics out of this game? When i watch clips of people playing this on youtube the game has better clearer graphics then when i play.
    I have a pretty good pc but the graphics arent as clear as when i watch youtube. I can play games on max settings just fine but for some reason i cant get this game to look good.
    Please help somebody.
    Ussualy the better graphics refer to game's mod made years after the game's realease.
    Here is an example.

If I recall well there was a graphics tool that improved the graphics of the original game and mods. But if you don't play mods don't expect miracles.
    There are douzen of mods that offer better battle expirience, great graphics from fiction and fairy tales to total historical ones. Take a search in the M2TW/Kingdoms hosted mods and i believe that you will find something close to your taste.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Atticus-R's Avatar Libertus

I do use mods, they just dont look as good as when i view videos of people playing them.

Download reshade and try different configurations until you find one that you like, it changes a lot, for the better. Also there's a bug in this game where put Very High on the graphics in the game just sets it to High, so setting the graphics on the configuration file to Very High is what you should do.