Thread: Five Nights at Willy's Wonderland (movie with Nick Cage)

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Default Five Nights at Willy's Wonderland (movie with Nick Cage)

Everything about this looks really stupid
    I mean... they couldn't even buy the rights to the "Five Nights at Freddy's" name? What are they paying Cage?
    None of you seem to realize, Cage isn't plagiarizing The Watchmen, the screenwriters are - and don't care either.

Btw, why does the video posting code in this site have to be so terrible? Everywhere else one can just post the url and it will automatically show :/
    Last edited by Kyriakos; January 31, 2021 at 03:51 PM.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Five Nights at Willy's Wonderland (movie with Nick Cage)

Sorry, why are you outraged exactly? Because this looks like a remake of an unknown movie?

Quote Originally Posted by makawa View Post
    Sorry, why are you outraged exactly? Because this looks like a remake of an unknown movie?

Not really; this is a first make of an unlicensed version of the game Five Nights at Freddy's.
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"

Blog Entries

interesting fact, thanks

Everything about this looks really stupid
    Yes it does. Hilariously so i might add.

Btw, why does the video posting code in this site have to be so terrible? Everywhere else one can just post the url and it will automatically show :/
    Its an old website.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; February 06, 2021 at 12:43 PM.

Hm, I now watched the movie. It is really terribly bad. Cage doesn't say a single word (which is just as good) Strange they got him to do this. If they just had to include a former A lister, I'd have expected someone closer to C-lister status, such as Samuel Jackson. Maybe he turned it down.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    Hm, I now watched the movie. It is really terribly bad. Cage doesn't say a single word (which is just as good) Strange they got him to do this. If they just had to include a former A lister, I'd have expected someone closer to C-lister status, such as Samuel Jackson. Maybe he turned it down.
    You can be the effete artist if you want. But like my Jazz trumpeter brother in law once pointed out when I laughed that he was playing a wedding, on boat so he had to leave the family yearly summer gathering a day early (and not playing jazz mind you). A gig is a gig man if it has a paycheck attached.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Blog Entries

If you tolerate Cage's face you can enjoy the movie. It is actually fun. Much better than many other "respected" movies in my opinion.