Thread: No building description for Roman auxiliary barracks

Default No building description for Roman auxiliary barracks

I'm not sure what's caused this, but when I scroll over to the auxiliary barracks as Rome it shows a blank description window on the left of the screen with no info RE troops, costs, etc - just nothing. If I right click on the barracks icon and bring the encyclopedia up it's fine, but otherwise it doesn't show the information now which is odd.

I was previously playing a Rome campaign where I'm sure it worked, then I switched DeI off to play some vanilla MP with a friend; I've since swapped back to DeI, first with a Antigonidai campaign in which the description was there but now isn't with a fresh Rome campaign.

Any ideas what causes this? Thanks!

Foederatus

Default Re: No building description for Roman auxiliary barracks

I think it is a bug that occurs when there is too much information to display in the description window. It used to happen for one of the later levels of capital building options because of all its boni and mali. I think the huge amount of roman auxilia troops causes this bug in the Auxilia barracks.

Default Re: No building description for Roman auxiliary barracks

Yes this is a common bug that happens when there are too many effects and recruitment/garrison entries. I have done my best to reduce many of those things to limit it but it still happens from time to time.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----