Thread: Sweboz Noob questions and possible bug.

Icon5 Sweboz Noob questions and possible bug.

Hi all I have a few questions, i have read through the manual and searched the forums but can't find an easy answer.

1) I have control of Luppae which was turned into an Allied Oligarchy, then the Large camp turned into Large Town (6500 population), then converted to the Sweboz migration tribes option and after cheat testing the upgrades I cannot get access to the high roads. This is exact thing was done on the neighboring territory taken from the Lugii and no high roads. The Celtic settlement to the West Diuoduran was turned into Allied Oligarchy and then converted to the Sweboz Migration path and it can get High roads. Is this a function of the particular regions from the onset, or am I missing something important?

2) Diuoduran I turned into Allied Oligarchy and choose the Client Ruler. I then decided I wanted my capital on the marches of the Celt tribes where I could keep all my generals there with a school, and because it is highly contested. I destroyed the Allied Oligarchy and setup Sweboz Migrations thinking it would allow any ruler not to pickup interloper and imposter, my generals still pick it up.

3) What happens when the Allied Oligarch dies? None of the heirs have the client ruler, trait and I can't recruit a new one.

4) Large Pastoral Region, what does it do? It is a cheap upgrade that doesn't seem to unlock anything. It says it allows the population to go to city size, but does this even apply to the Sweboz since I can't upgrade past Large Town?

5) Waystation and Strategic forts, I prioritized these for the law bonus and trade, and destroyed 6 out of 8 with no difference in public order but a significant increase in income. Do most people save this for last, or is it just useful for large cities?

Default Re: Sweboz Noob questions and possible bug.

1) Those regions are pastoral regions and thus cannot upgrade past the first level of roads

2) That... might be a bug

3) You'll have to demolish the Allied Oligarchy and rebuild and re-recruit the Allied Oligarch on the way

4) Someone else can answer this

5) Law is good for reducing corrupting which is a huge malus in far-away settlements. It should generally be built in border settlements to stabilize public order and corruption, as well as unlock mines

Shoe is correct, but I'd like to add a few cents.

4) I myself repeatedly scoured the code for the answer to this. Maybe it is some sort of pre-requisite to the largest upgrades, but won't matter to Sweboz anyway, as your development level is low.

5) From stonewalls and above, Strategic Forts stops a governor from acquiring the Bad Governor trait.

Regarding 5). Its a building that usually works better in an economical sesne in more developped settlements. However for several factions it unlocks important buildings in the province, like colonies.

We will either find a way, or make one.