Thread: Want to share your discoveries about RTW engine exploits or tactics? Also check out my campaign where I show off alot of these tactics, the Dogs of War Campaign.

Default Want to share your discoveries about RTW engine exploits or tactics? Also check out my campaign where I show off alot of these tactics, the Dogs of War Campaign.

Want to share your discoveries about RTW engine exploits or tactics?

Also check out my campaign where I show off a lot of these tactics, the Dogs of War Campaign, here on my YouTube channel.

I admit, I haven't played in about five or so years, but I find the total war games fascinating, especially medieval II.

It's interesting analyzing the game and manipulating it to let it do what you want, from a programming prospective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c-J...l=JohnLasheras

Default Re: Want to share your discoveries about RTW engine exploits or tactics? Also check out my campaign where I show off alot of these tactics, the Dogs of War Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger4150 View Post
    Want to share your discoveries about RTW engine exploits or tactics?

Also check out my campaign where I show off a lot of these tactics, the Dogs of War Campaign, here on my YouTube channel.

I admit, I haven't played in about five or so years, but I find the total war games fascinating, especially medieval II.

It's interesting analyzing the game and manipulating it to let it do what you want, from a programming prospective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c-J...l=JohnLasheras
    I must admit my later episodes are not so good because of a telepathic rape phenomena which I feel because Facebook Incorporated and Palantir Technologies sex trafficked my wife. They rape and torture me so I take sedatives to go to sleep. I'm suing them and the FBI in Court right now and I will probably win for what they've done to me and countless other people.

I apologise as well but the videos yet to be uploaded are really good and have a lot of indepth pseudo-exploits that you can use to leverage your position in a battle even with just an army of war dogs, cavalry and archers for example, in conjunction with the strategic map tactics, as well as using generals and mercenaries. I'm on part #50 but a lot of my episodes are either an hour long, up to an hour, and many of them are short episodes for other reasons because I have other responsibilities. In total, I have spent 30 hours playing I have tabulated in the last week.

So on average every episode is about 36 minutes. This would make it roughly 30 one hour episodes. I would say this number is a lot less for battles that are sped up and there quite a lot of battles where about roughly 1/6th of the time is spent in that accelerated mode, per my estimate, which is quite a lot, but it is still a part of gameplay which I have to tabulate as well.

I'm thinking about doing a turtling speed run for Rome Total War on Very Hard as well, and just focus on good strategy and tactics with pseudo-exploits.