Thread: Georgian units if yall need...

Default Georgian units if yall need...

Thought I'd share some Georgian units to use if interested, here's a few screenshots from the roster, also Kostic If you see this I used a few of your excellent model parts hope thats ok.

upgraded spear militia

metsikhovne spearmen

monaspa
    Last edited by Curt2013; January 22, 2021 at 04:11 PM.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Georgian units if yall need...

Hi @Curt,
    can you tell us what these units are? your private project? I'm actually excited - could we use them in the SSHIP, or these are from the SSHIP?
    cheers
    JoC

Private project, but ya of course can use whatever ya need. The pics I put in are just part of the roster, I re-did all of the units for Georgia from the old SS roster forget which version. Or maybe it was an older SSHIP. Other factions are done as well. Actually working on Lithuania atm. If you want me pics let me know.

Sounds good. Have you re-made the units, or also changed the roster by adding new units?

Both but can always pick and choose which to add. Mainly just re-made if I recall correct.

I think I really need for the roster the following units:Glekhi - highlanders with axes: tribal melee infantry
    Foot Aznauri - foot version of the knights

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    I think I really need for the roster the following units:Glekhi - highlanders with axes: tribal melee infantry
    Foot Aznauri - foot version of the knights

Using these for them

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

These units are superb ! Whether they are historically correct, I do not have enough knowledge to say. What would Khevsur think of it ? I remember telling him that "Muslim" type spiked helmets were not historic in the 12th century. He had sent a whole bunch of his own drawings to give us his vision. At the time, faced with the skepticism of some, I had temporarily postponed the work on Georgia until later ...

Maybe I could make some modifications starting from these (like adding some straight swords for example)?

Would you agree to send me the meshes, textures and battlemodel.modeldb so that I can associate them and integrate them into SSHIP ?

I think Khevsur would be utterly orthodox about any detail and would reject anything that's not on his paintings, and nothing would be added. I share @kostic's impression that these units are superb. So if you could get something together that would be marvellous. I've put a lot of work in scripting Georgian history events, and in setting the recruitment, so I'd be very happy if we would have those two units added, if you, @Curt, would agree.

Kostic I sent you a link to google drive. Also included some units for Poland. Also Georgia is under faction timurids in files. Thanks for the praise as wel.
    Last edited by Curt2013; January 23, 2021 at 09:24 AM.

Absolutely phenomenal! The metsikhovne spearmen, particularly. I quite like them.

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Curt2013

Thanks bro . I appreciate your hard work, But these are very bad units. Not historical and Incompetent.

If you want you georgian units visual and units roster to be exact, Let’s do this together and create a masterpiece.I think you can do wonders if I can help you.

Write me in inbox
    Last edited by Khevsur; January 24, 2021 at 02:48 PM.

Hello,

Can i have the meshes and textures file too? Thanks in advance