Thread: Are Historical Family members still spawning?

Icon5 Are Historical Family members still spawning?

Hey as the title says, ive been playing a few new Campaigns with Macedon, and not Ptolemic Egypt and have gotten to 80ish turns in both campaigns and havent seen any historical spawns of Antigonus "or whichever" or ptolemy but rather on my macedon campaign kept having my faction leader die and respawn as a default leader ever other turn for the end of that campaign.. i do run many submods "can elaborate if needed." specifically Tetsudo. Also the most recent possible version of DEI available.

Wondering if any submod in particular could mess up the historical family spawning, as i love the immersion of this feature i have to figure out the problem! Thanks in advance for any help!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Are Historical Family members still spawning?

my faction leader die and respawn as a default leader ever other turn: this is completely weird, can't really say where the issue could be
    testudo: current testudo version has hisotrical spawns deactivated, you recieve the message but you don't obtain the guy (I'll probably change that)

if you have questions about a submod... simply use the specific submod thread

Thank you for your work Jake, Tetsudo has been one of the most refreshing RTW2 Experiences ive had in awhile. And plan on continue playing it. I would love for this feature to be reactivated im sure there are reasons to why it was deactivated in the first place, so i am patient. Thank you so much... Back to conquering the Seleucid empire as Egypt i go!!!!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

the reason is a technical mistake of mine, nothing more, nothing less