Thread: Changing horse barding between mods

Default Changing horse barding between mods

Hi,

so a simple question. I want to mix some barding for a unit that is different in 2 different mods. I would like Barding from mod 1 to be used on mod 2 with the unit of mod 2. I hope and assume that it just comes down to some text editing and moving some files around, and not actually about having to open any files with any photoshop or such.

If that is the case, i'd really appreciate any tips on how to do it.

Thanks!

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish
    Artifex

Default Re: Changing horse barding between mods

Sounds to me like you dont know what youre trying to do. Changing texture or model aswell, do you know that? Different mods can use different models. Still, a person who knows how to work with models and textures can take a texture from one model and try to apply it to another model. It may or may not be possible to be done just with coding, but i suspect that most likely not.

There are tutorials how to change models and textures, so thats what you should probably look into, the tutorials can be found here:

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/foru...and-Animations

AnthoniusII's Avatar XXI ARMORED BRIGADE

Default Re: Changing horse barding between mods

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    Hi,

so a simple question. I want to mix some barding for a unit that is different in 2 different mods. I would like Barding from mod 1 to be used on mod 2 with the unit of mod 2. I hope and assume that it just comes down to some text editing and moving some files around, and not actually about having to open any files with any photoshop or such.

If that is the case, i'd really appreciate any tips on how to do it.

Thanks!
    Post 2 pictures. The 1st horse which its barding you want to use and the 2nd the horse witch the barding you want to have it. Otherwise we can not understand what you realy need.
    If you use MARKA horses there is a tutorial their how to make unique horses and their textures.