Page 43 of 143 FirstFirst ... 183334353637383940414243444546474849505152536893 ... LastLast

Thread: President Biden's first term in office

Default Re: President Biden's 100 first days in office

The results have been recounted and audited many times. All results have shown this election to be among the most secure and best executed in American history. No matter how hard you guys look for bamboo fibers or Italian satellites or whatever ridiculous conspiracy nonsense you’ve been told today, that won’t change that fact that:

-Giuliani and the entire Trump legal team weren't able to provide any credible evidence of fraud in ANY court, in ANY state, in almost 70 court cases. The best they could do was hearsay and "There was fraud because I don't like Biden" statements.

-Even Republican governors, secretaries-of-states and election officials said there was no fraud, even when they had every incentive to just pretend there was because their careers depended on staying in Trump's good graces.

-Even the conservative-majority Supreme Court refused to hear it because there was no evidence of fraud.

-At least 91 judges have reviewed and thrown out more than 65 cases of Trump's, and those include judges who Trump appointed solely because he thought they would rule the way he wanted.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    American people were making the wrong choice by supporting man who posts mean tweets instead of bombing hospitals like scandal-free American presidents usually do, so they had no other choice but to Fortify the election for the Greater Good.
    Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    Right, I'm sure the families of the 600,000+ Americans who died from a virus he decided to ignore and downplay see it that way. Also, wasn't one of his first acts as president to bomb the hell out of Syria and drop a MOAB in Afghanistan? Not to mention increasing troops in the Middle East.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Massive election fraud is being uncovered in Fulton County, Georgia. It has been discovered that the "audit" conducted by the election officials there was a joke:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...y_georgia.html

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    All results have shown this election to be among the most secure and best executed in American history
    It was the most secure election and fair election not just in the history of America, but in the history of humanity, which is why it made prefect sense to bar observers from observing the counting (since a mortal man would surely go blind or insane from all the fairness and justice, its basically like Elder Scroll), while mathematical impossibility can be explained by the fact that election was so fair and just, that it punctured the Space-Time Continuum.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Although the final analyses of the Arizona audit of Maricopa County has not concluded there was a hearing in the Arizona senate today to discuss preliminary findings. Among the things that were noted; 74,000 more absentee ballots were "received" than were actually sent out.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...et-livestream/

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Posting this mostly for me,

Hello future me, gas is $2.17 per gallon right now. How angry are you?
    Lamo, nailed it. Prices doubled, to say nothing of rampant inflation across the consumer board. But hey, at least no mean tweets right? The average American need look no further with the goal of making his life immediately than electing a democrat. Of course the recent news cycle has proven beyond a reasonable doubt the demoncrap machine stole the election via a widespread and concerted effort at election fraud, to the point that reasonable efforts to curtail future fraud by the onerous addition of proving the last four digits of your SSN is decried as REEEEEEECIST. Because, you know, according to demoncraps any sort of ID requirement to vote is REEESICST, through no other explanation other than non-whites are too stupid to know how to verify their identity through means which have absolutely zero financial requirements. There's absolutely no question at all that Trump carried GA, PA and MI. Biden is a fraudulent president, but the aristocracy and lame stream media and their cohorts of brainwashed rabble will more than likely be enough to block the results of the election. The USA is a banana republic thanks to the coastal liberal elite and their unwitting brainwashed lackeys.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Lamo, nailed it. Prices doubled, to say nothing of rampant inflation across the consumer board. But hey, at least no mean tweets right? The average American need look no further with the goal of making his life immediately than electing a democrat. Of course the recent news cycle has proven beyond a reasonable doubt the demoncrap machine stole the election via a widespread and concerted effort at election fraud, to the point that reasonable efforts to curtail future fraud by the onerous addition of proving the last four digits of your SSN is decried as REEEEEEECIST. Because, you know, according to demoncraps any sort of ID requirement to vote is REEESICST, through no other explanation other than non-whites are too stupid to know how to verify their identity through means which have absolutely zero financial requirements. There's absolutely no question at all that Trump carried GA, PA and MI. Biden is a fraudulent president, but the aristocracy and lame stream media and their cohorts of brainwashed rabble will more than likely be enough to block the results of the election. The USA is a banana republic thanks to the coastal liberal elite and their unwitting brainwashed lackeys.
    I see you removed the later part of the post:
    Posting this mostly for me,
    Troops in Iraq: 2,500

Troops in Afghanistan: 2,500
    You have to admit that at least so far, Biden is not as bad as you predicted. Can't say the same about the democrat circus (not all the democrats, just the circus) but Biden at least is not a disaster.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

The democrat obsession for banning voting ID, is insane to me. When literally every country in the world that is a free democracy requires individual voting ID in some form in order to vote.

My country included.

Its faux fight , against faux racism. Its virtue signalling brought to an extreme degree.

Of course the recent news cycle has proven beyond a reasonable doubt the demoncrap machine stole the election via a widespread and concerted effort at election fraud, to the point that reasonable efforts to curtail future fraud by the onerous addition of proving the last four digits of your SSN is decried as REEEEEEECIST. Because, you know, according to demoncraps any sort of ID requirement to vote is REEESICST, through no other explanation other than non-whites are too stupid to know how to verify their identity through means which have absolutely zero financial requirements.
    kamala excuse of rural America lack of copiers would prevent people from getting voter ID, is s as laughable as is insulting.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; July 15, 2021 at 09:15 PM.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Lamo, nailed it. Prices doubled, to say nothing of rampant inflation across the consumer board
    https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf

Got no ideal what you are talking about certainly after you net out vehicles and fuel.

Wow look at that oil prices more or back to pre pandemic normal

https://www.macrotrends.net/1369/cru...-history-chart

What did you think was going to happen when demand returned
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Lamo, nailed it. Prices doubled, to say nothing of rampant inflation across the consumer board. But hey, at least no mean tweets right? The average American need look no further with the goal of making his life immediately than electing a democrat. Of course the recent news cycle has proven beyond a reasonable doubt the demoncrap machine stole the election via a widespread and concerted effort at election fraud, to the point that reasonable efforts to curtail future fraud by the onerous addition of proving the last four digits of your SSN is decried as REEEEEEECIST. Because, you know, according to demoncraps any sort of ID requirement to vote is REEESICST,

Inane childish ramblings aside, nobody has ever provided a good explanation as to why making it harder to practice the right to bear arms is bad, but making it harder to practice the right to vote is good. Conon has already dunked on your screeching about inflation.

through no other explanation other than non-whites are too stupid to know how to verify their identity through means which have absolutely zero financial requirements.
    Projection, thy name is Pontifex Maximus

There's absolutely no question at all that Trump carried GA, PA and MI. Biden is a fraudulent president, but the aristocracy and lame stream media and their cohorts of brainwashed rabble will more than likely be enough to block the results of the election. The USA is a banana republic thanks to the coastal liberal elite and their unwitting brainwashed lackeys.
    If you have evidence that Trump and his legal team haven't been able to provide, I'm sure they'd love to hear from you. All this screeching about Coastal Elites™, yet the guy you're simping for is a cushy billionaire trust fund baby from NYC.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf

Got no ideal what you are talking about certainly after you net out vehicles and fuel.

Wow look at that oil prices more or back to pre pandemic normal

https://www.macrotrends.net/1369/cru...-history-chart

What did you think was going to happen when demand returned
    Crude oil prices do not translate directly into petrol/diesel prices. On average, costs are up almost $1.00 per gallon from this time year last year, and $0.50, compared to January 2020 (i.e. prior to the pandemic).
    Last edited by Cope; July 15, 2021 at 10:45 PM.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Crude oil prices do not translate directly into petrol/diesel prices. On average, costs are up almost $1.00 per gallon from this time year last year, and 0.50c, compared to January 2020 (i.e. prior to the pandemic).
    Umm its the summer man gas prices always spike demand again you know. You can't compare July price on more reopening to a January price.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Umm its the summer man gas prices always spike demand again you know. You can't compare July price on more reopening to a January price.
    They're up >$0.40 on July 2019 prices.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Crude oil prices do not translate directly into petrol/diesel prices. On average, costs are up almost $1.00 per gallon from this time year last year, and $0.50, compared to January 2020 (i.e. prior to the pandemic).
    https://gaspricesexplained.com/#/?se...ude-oil-prices

Per-barrel costs for crude oil – the No. 1 factor in the cost of producing gasoline and diesel – reflecting the global oil oil supply/demand balance and inventories, among other factors.
    https://www.thebalance.com/how-crude...prices-3306230

In May 2021, the average price of a gallon of regular gasoline was $2.99. Around 52% of that was the price of crude oil. Another 14% was distribution and marketing, 16% was federal and state taxes, and 19% was refining costs and profits.
    The price of oil per barrel is the biggest factor that affects gas prices. The price of oil per barrel is 10$ higher than it was in July of 2019. Transportation costs are also up due to the shortage of truck drivers in the US.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/30/fuel...y-analyst.html
    Last edited by Vanoi; July 15, 2021 at 11:07 PM.

This is a repetition of information already provided. Post #851 includes a source which deconstructs gasoline and diesel prices using the same EIA data as "the balance" essay. It confirms the claim that crude oil prices do not directly translate into gasoline and diesel prices.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    This is a repetition of information already provided. Post #851 includes a source which deconstructs gasoline and diesel prices using the same EIA data as "the balance" essay. It confirms the claim that crude oil prices do not directly translate into gasoline and diesel prices.

Yes no one is denying other factors but that doesn't change the fact crude prices do have such an effect on gas prices than an increase in crude prices does cause an increase in price for gasoline.

Remember your reply to Conon dealt with Pontifiex's assertion that the Biden administration is to blame for the gas price increases. Conon simply pointed out increased crude prices were the cause and he is partly right there.

In either case, the Biden administration hasn't done anything to actually cause these gas price increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    The democrat obsession for banning voting ID, is insane to me. When literally every country in the world that is a free democracy requires individual voting ID in some form in order to vote.
    My country included.
    Its faux fight , against faux racism. Its virtue signalling brought to an extreme degree.
    Except there isn't even an effort to ban voting ID. No such law was introduced or suggested.
    The Armenian Issue

H.R.1 seeks to make voter ID requirements redundant by allowing voters to sign off on their identity instead.

All European states (minus the UK) require photo identification to vote. The British parliament has introduced a bill to require voter ID.
    Last edited by Cope; July 16, 2021 at 02:39 AM.

Which is more likely?

1: A secret organization of Satan-worshiping, child raping, cannibalistic DEMONRATS were able to hack all the voting machines in America and leave behind so little evidence that Trump's lawyer had to rely on a drunk who cleaned off the screens for a day to provide 'proof'. Everyone else, from other Republicans to Trump's Supreme Court picks to Mike Pence and Bill Barr are all in the pocket of these DEMONRATS and so don't call foul.

Or,

2: A lot of people don't like Trump and voted against him.

If you answered 1, I suggest you send Trump every cent you have for his noble fight. You trust him to pay you back, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post

If you answered 1, I suggest you send Trump every cent you have for his noble fight. You trust him to pay you back, don't you?
    Exactly, American people are too right-wing and dumb to understand that losing purchasing power and political freedoms to billionaires is actually progressive and good - which is why smart patriotic people in deep state did the right thing by fixing mistake American people were making and fortified the election results. Growing economy and lack of foreign wars, staples of the evil Trump regime just stink of white privilege and cultural racism!