Page 37 of 143 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637383940414243444546476287137 ... LastLast

Thread: President Biden's first term in office

Praeses

Default Re: President Biden's 100 first days in office

Quote Originally Posted by Gromovnik View Post
    The Donald will be back any day now, trust me. Source: a rumour (but don't worry, these proved to be true before).
    The same preconditions for the election of a piece of human garbage like Trump still exist. Hack political candidates put up through rigged nomination processes mimic normal human behaviour while running the state for a handful of billionaires, there's variously denial or cynical window dressing around issues like systemic racism, and money printer going brrr while the wealth gap widens.

Its not a question of whether Trump will win, its a question of how **** the candidates have become: the election of another Trump is just a matter of time. Biden is a superannuated rental car of a politician. Maybe Harris is a decent human but she had to check a lot of her soul at the door just to get the job (just like Obama, and Bush).

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    That's not what finding something out looks like...
    Allow me to explain...

C'mon PoVG, wise up man, its pretty obvious!
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Indefinitely Banned

https://www.barrons.com/articles/fed...ng-51623799593

Hyperinflation is well and truly coming folks.

As i've said before, get them wheelbarrows ready to buy your bread.

EDIT:

Americans, come and get your Senior Citizen, please. He needs help:
    https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1405218873427832841

Also, it's rather soviet-esque to have american MSM propagating evident puff pieces re Dear Leader:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...sage-to-putin/

It's obvious, the US Elites have done the equivalent of hauling a senior citizen to be their figurehead whilst they try to pretend to portray a united front:

Quote Originally Posted by Max Blumenthal
    Putin fielded predictably hostile questions & insults from the Beltway corporate press, speaking for an hour without notes. Biden engaged with the same pack of American nationalists for half as long, fully shielded from Russian journalists. A true show of American confidence.

Not only was Biden shielded from Russian reporters - except one from US-funded RFE/RL - his aides pre-selected the corporate US reporters to call on. Quote Tweet

Not only was Biden shielded from Russian reporters - except one from US-funded RFE/RL - his aides pre-selected the corporate US reporters to call on.
    https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/st...15119601553411
    Last edited by Exarch; June 17, 2021 at 12:06 AM.

It's pathetic. Imagine Biden havin to answer to a group of hostile (or at least non-puppetized) journalists for an hour. That stuff would make Cornpop shake from continuous orgasms.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

More on FBI involvement in Jan. 6 riot. The left is in full blown spin mode. For us on the right, we recall that during the Trump administration in all the underhanded efforts by the DOJ that were caught by the IG, the IG reports always called the government agents person 1, person 2, etc.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...-capitol-riot/

Meanwhile, on social media, another Democrat demonstrates her critical thinking ability:

https://nypost.com/video/tiktoker-te...ar-on-herself/
    Last edited by B. W.; June 17, 2021 at 06:04 PM.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    More on FBI involvement in Jan. 6 riot. The left is in full blown spin mode. For us on the right, we recall that during the Trump administration in all the underhanded efforts by the DOJ that were caught by the IG, the IG reports always called the government agents person 1, person 2, etc.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...-capitol-riot/

Meanwhile, on social media, another Democrat demonstrates her critical thinking ability:

Meanwhile, back in reality:

Alex Jones played a key role in the Jan 6th insurrection and even received direct orders form the White House.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Ha, Ha, Ha! Twitter is the left's new reality! Go ahead then. Tell us that Jones took orders from Putin, who in turn took order from Trump to invade the capital. Where's all the footage of Jones leading the charge?

This is just too funny! Alex Jones, the crazy guy on the right, is the puppet of Trump.

It's like I've said all along. Leftists can be told what to think, how to think, and when to think it. But this is a new revelation. Now it seems that Twitter can control the minds of leftists.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Ha, Ha, Ha! Twitter is the left's new reality! Go ahead then. Tell us that Jones took orders from Putin, who in turn took order from Trump to invade the capital. Where's all the footage of Jones leading the charge?

This is just too funny! Alex Jones, the crazy guy on the right, is the puppet of Trump.

It's like I've said all along. Leftists can be told what to think, how to think, and when to think it. But this is a new revelation. Now it seems that Twitter can control the minds of leftists.
    Someone that believed Trump's Bullcrap for 4 years and the "alternative facts" should not throw stones.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Someone that believed Trump's Bullcrap for 4 years and the "alternative facts" should not throw stones.
    Everything Trump supporters say about liberals is classic projection. They are submerged in constant lying and propaganda, their leader is treated as being infallible and any who criticize or contradict him are heretics, the opposition is seen as inhuman and evil instead of merely wrong, and violence and harassment against wrong-thinkers is either implicitly or explicitly encouraged.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Always nice to know what pain you might be inflicting on your animals - unless you simply don't care. Sorry BW I tested my electric fence the same way. I needed to decided what was important inflicting real pain on a horse or the occasional 1 hour of playing chase the horse as it had fun getting through the fence... Also nice to be able to tell the locale kids or hunters what the fence is running at. More specifically my house happened to be the turn point for both HS and Jr HS running teams from the local HS for distance down a rural road. They generally stopped for a few minutes and turned around and since my horses liked running along side them would reach over and pet them. I felt the need to know if they accidentally hit the fence would they get a mild jolt or something worse that I should post (particularity since I had to up the fence if the weeds were getting ahead of me and cutting the current). But have at shocking your dog at whatever level you like.
    Last edited by conon394; June 18, 2021 at 02:19 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Coming from the guy who gets told by Breitbart what to think? That doesn't mean much.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    I supported Trump for one reason and one reason only. He was strong on border control; no more cheap labor to drive wages down. He ended up doing way more than just that. His achievements are too many to list here.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Always nice to know what pain you might be inflicting on your animals - unless you simply don't care. Sorry BW I tested my electric fence the same way. I needed to decided what was important inflicting real pain on a horse or the occasional 1 hour of playing chase the horse as it had fun getting through the fence... Also nice to be able to tell the locale kids or hunters what the fence is running at. More specifically my house happened to be the turn point for both HS and Jr HS running teams from the local HS for distance down a rural road. They generally stopped for a few minutes and turned around and since my horses liked running along side them would reach over and pet them. I felt the need to know if they accidentally hit the fence would they get a mild jolt or something worse that I should post (particularity since I had to up the fence if the weeds were getting ahead of me and cutting the current). But have shocking your dog at whatever level you like.
    That's so sweet.

I don't shock my dog. I don't yell at my dog. I don't hit my dog. I got him to do what I want through gentle persuasion.

Dog collars that shock are gauged to different strength for different size dogs. The "testers" lack of critical thinking ability showed up when she went from half strength to full strength.

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

That is sweet too BW

But in a situation where you are going to use shock its not unreasonable to understand what you are potentially doing. Also what kind of dog dog? A abused rescue dog might in fact be able to deal treatment a humanly raised animal could.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

That is sweet too BW

But in a situation where you are going to use shock its not unreasonable to understand what you are potentially doing. Also what kind of dog dog? A abused rescue dog might in fact be able to deal treatment a humanly raised animal could.
    It's a large dog and I am his 3rd owner. I've had him over six years. He sleeps in my bed.

Indefinitely Banned

I think it's clear the biden has dementia; either way, it's not a good idea for a man who's cognition is in question to be anywhere near the nuclear codes.

Joe Biden should take cognitive test, says ex-White House doctor

• US Representative Ronny Jackson served as White House doctor under former presidents George W Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump
    • Jackson led a group of 14 Republicans who sent Biden a letter on Thursday urging him to take a cognitive test and make the results public

Former White House doctor Dr Ronny Jackson at the White House in Washington, DC in 2018. Photo: AP

Source: https://www.scmp.com/news/world/unit...box=1624054665

TBH, I hope he won't take the test.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Indefinitely Banned

LOL Apparently after the fiasco that was the Geneva meeting between biden and the killer, Putin, the Biden team tried to set up a meeting with Xi to try to seperate the Sino-Russian alliance. They got turned down twice .

The first time, Biden's people kept hoping:
    https://www.reuters.com/world/china/...xi-2021-06-17/
    Only to get turned down politely by the Chinese foreign ministry:
    https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwf...t1884959.shtml

The second time:
    Biden pushes for high-level meetings with Beijing officials

https://www.ft.com/content/f906c7f7-...0-66c792b8f12f
    Only to get rejected again:
    https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwf...t1886179.shtml

And now the Biden admin is trying to pretend it never happened like the middle schooler who doesn't want the whole world to know he got turned down by Becky twice.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us-chi...ft-2021-06-23/

Rather humiliating wouldn't you say?

I guess the China containment plan by getting Russia to fight China didn't pan out- which is what happens why your leaders think life is like Tom Clancy.

All i can say to my fellow americans is to expect to grease them wheelbarrows legs for when you're going down to buy a quart of milk.

China ain't buying US Treasuries, expect the Biden admin to start wars if they don't get their way.

China ain't buying US Treasuries, expect the Biden admin to start wars if they don't get their way.
    Of course they are as long as China as export based economy and the US one of largest markets It can't not buy US Treasuries. I suppose It could simply allow the US dollar to circular legally in China but that might not look good. It try to demand everyone buy goods from China in Chinese currency but for an export economy that is a ugly path to follow. So really nope China is still buying US Treasury bonds.

Rather humiliating wouldn't you say?
    No not seeing it but since you seem to be able to find the mechanical failure of over 30 year old space telescope so - I guess have fun with that
    Last edited by conon394; June 24, 2021 at 07:39 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

Of course they are as long as CHina as export based economy and the US one of largest markets I can't not buy US Treasuries.
    so why is inflation so out of control in the United States?
    Evidently, China isn't buying anywhere near the amount needed for the US to save itself from inflation; China simply uses the dollars it gets from US trade and puts it into BRI, a neat way to convert USD into demand for its own Yuan.

btw you still haven't addressed the fact that the Biden admin is now begging the Chinese for a meeting after failing to get Russians and Europeans on board their anti China coalition.

so why is inflation so out of control in the United States?
    Its not. Some supply chains are globally very badly impacted by the very weird state that is uneven recovery and vaccination out of the Pandemic.

Evidently, China isn't buying anywhere near the amount needed for the US to save itself from inflation; China simply uses the dollars it gets from US trade and puts it into BRI, a neat way to convert USD into demand for its own Yuan.
    https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/US10Y

Gasp the horror US treasury rates wait for it still effectively zero.

btw you still haven't addressed the fact that the Biden admin is now begging the Chinese for a meeting after failing to get Russians and Europeans on board their anti China coalition.
    They are not per your own links.

Indefinitely Banned

Its not. Some supply chains are globally very badly impacted by the very weird state that is uneven recovery and vaccination out of the Pandemic.

https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/US10Y

Gasp the horror US treasury rates wait for it still effectively zero.

They are not per your own links.
    It makes sense that an Establishment Democrat such as yourself would deny the obvious:

What i want to know is how Biden's going to deal with the rising tide of fascists calling for execution of government Dems.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/527521-pearso...-oan-traitors/