Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1343

Thread: President Biden's first year in office

  1. #961
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    16,611

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    The hateful and racist reaction of establishment democrats to "Its okay to be white" posters proves the opposite.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_okay_to_be_white

    The suggestion for the use of posters with the saying originated on the message board /pol/ of 4chan, with the intent of provoking reactions. The saying was later spread by neo-Nazi groups and politically organized white supremacists, including former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke and The Daily Stormer.[4] A report by the ADL states that the phrase itself has a history within the white supremacist movement going back to 2001 when it was used as the title of a song by a white power music group called Aggressive Force as well as fliers with the phrase being spotted in 2005 and the slogan being used by a member of the United Klans of America
    A phrase that came from a white power song in 2001 and then spread by Klansmen in 2005. I'd say I'm surprised you're defending a phrase coined by white supremacists but I'm not anymore.

  2. #962
    B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bayou country
    Posts
    3,709

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by antaeus View Post
    That's because of the context in which people say "All lives matter" - it is usually being used as a counterpoint to the assumption that BLM means "only blacks lives matter"

    When in fact it means "black lives matter as much as everyone else's" within the context of black people being more likely to be shot by police than others in the same situations.

    Again, you can argue about the validity of the claims of BLM - and there are issues there. But in this case, you're making up a lie, and debating against the lie. You're creating a straw man that doesn't represent what you're debating against, and so doing nothing for your credibility.

    If you're going to debate against BLM, then debate against BLM - not the lie you invent about them.
    It is not a lie and you are either being disingenuous or you are completely ignorant of all the cases where people have stated "all lives matter" and been called racist and worse by BLM and the Democrats.

    ...

    Meanwhile, Chairman Xiden"s DOJ drops charges against Chinese spies:

    https://michaelsavage.com/biden-doj-...-universities/

  3. #963
    irontaino's Avatar What's up danger?
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,246

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    It is not a lie and you are either being disingenuous or you are completely ignorant of all the cases where people have stated "all lives matter" and been called racist and worse by BLM and the Democrats.
    The only context that "all lives matter" is used is to try and shut down black voices. That crowd is deathly quiet in all cases EXCEPT for black people murdered by police.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

    A.B.A.P.

  4. #964

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    This isn't true. Unjustified state violence - whether police brutality, mass incarceration or inhumane prison conditions - affects people of all backgrounds. Attempts to monopolize the issue are divisive and counter productive.

  5. #965

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_okay_to_be_white



    A phrase that came from a white power song in 2001 and then spread by Klansmen in 2005. I'd say I'm surprised you're defending a phrase coined by white supremacists but I'm not anymore.
    Phrase itself is just a statement, plus BLM and ADL are also racial supremacy groups so its a case of pot calling kettle black.
    it is quite obvious thou, that being upset or angry to phrase "its okay to be of X race" means that one is quite racist towards the X race.

  6. #966
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    16,611

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Phrase itself is just a statement, plus BLM and ADL are also racial supremacy groups so its a case of pot calling kettle black.
    it is quite obvious thou, that being upset or angry to phrase "its okay to be of X race" means that one is quite racist towards the X race.
    The US does not list the BLM or ADL as extremist groups.

    What's quite obvious is that phrase was coined by white supremacists. You can defend it all you want. Like I said I'm not surprised.

  7. #967

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    The US does not list the BLM or ADL as extremist groups.
    US is the the biggest supporter of terrorist groups after Saudi Arabia, so that's irrelevant since US government is not an authority on this matter.
    What's quite obvious is that phrase was coined by white supremacists. You can defend it all you want. Like I said I'm not surprised.
    BLM and ADL aren't different from KKK or some other generic white power group.
    you also failed to address the obvious crux of the argument:
    "being upset or angry to phrase "its okay to be of X race" means that one is quite racist towards the X race."
    So why is it not okay to be white, Vanoi?

  8. #968
    irontaino's Avatar What's up danger?
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,246

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    BLM and ADL aren't different from KKK or some other generic white power group.
    Oh really? Do elaborate.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

    A.B.A.P.

  9. #969
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    16,611

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    US is the the biggest supporter of terrorist groups after Saudi Arabia, so that's irrelevant since US government is not an authority on this matter.
    So who is? You certainly aren't. So we're in agreement they aren't extremist groups?

    BLM and ADL aren't different from KKK or some other generic white power group.
    you also failed to address the obvious crux of the argument:
    "being upset or angry to phrase "its okay to be of X race" means that one is quite racist towards the X race."
    So why is it not okay to be white, Vanoi?
    How many lynchings have BLM and ADL committed?

    Why do you keep spreading white supremacist messaging?

  10. #970

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    So who is? You certainly aren't. So we're in agreement they aren't extremist groups?
    US is not an arbiter on this issue, since US government itself has a long history of supporting terrorist groups. Just because US doesn't recognize a group as extremist/terrorist doesn't mean that it isn't and visa versa.
    How many lynchings have BLM and ADL committed?

    Why do you keep spreading white supremacist messaging?
    Doesn't address what I said. You are yet to show how is BLM and ADl different from any other race supremacist groups.
    So are you saying that it is not okay to be white?
    I can also ask why are you supporting racial group messaging?

  11. #971

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post

    Why do you keep spreading white supremacist messaging?
    Because white supremacist resentment is the dominant force in modern US conservatism. The base never really cared about "economic conservatism" or "traditional values" those were just smoke screens. They want to keep "inferiors" in "their place" through white grievance revanchist policies. Because Antifa and BLM threaten that, they are the enemy.

  12. #972

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Because Antifa and BLM threaten that, they are the enemy.

    I'd say that if I were a white supremacist I'd consider those groups biggest allies. No other movement have pushed that many of population to white nationalism then these two groups.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; July 26, 2021 at 03:35 PM.

  13. #973
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    16,611

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    US is not an arbiter on this issue, since US government itself has a long history of supporting terrorist groups. Just because US doesn't recognize a group as extremist/terrorist doesn't mean that it isn't and visa versa.
    So it is solely your opinion that they are extremist groups? Good to know.

    Doesn't address what I said. You are yet to show how is BLM and ADl different from any other race supremacist groups.
    So are you saying that it is not okay to be white?
    I can also ask why are you supporting racial group messaging?
    You were the one who said BLM and ADL are no different than the KKK. It's up to you to prove your claims, not mine.

    Racial group messaging is made up.

  14. #974

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    So it is solely your opinion that they are extremist groups? Good to know.
    I didn't use term "extremism", I said they are race supremacy groups because they are.
    You were the one who said BLM and ADL are no different than the KKK. It's up to you to prove your claims, not mine.

    Racial group messaging is made up.
    So what's the difference between groups like KKK, BLM and ADL, other then the fact that they represent different races?

  15. #975
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    16,611

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I didn't use term "extremism", I said they are race supremacy groups because they are.
    In your opinion. Because you are not the authority on what is and is not race supremacy groups.

    So what's the difference between groups like KKK, BLM and ADL, other then the fact that they represent different races?
    You tell me. You said they were no different. How are they no different?

  16. #976

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    In your opinion. Because you are not the authority on what is and is not race supremacy groups.
    Its in the name.
    You tell me. You said they were no different. How are they no different?
    Both are based on race.
    But seriously dude, stumbling between mutual inconsistencies of woke dogma is not the best hill to die on.

  17. #977
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    16,611

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Its in the name.
    Nope. Neither one of their names expresses the idea their race is superior to all others. Try again.

    Both are based on race.
    Jews are a religious/ethnic group, not a race. Participation and either group does not require that you be black or Jewish.

    But seriously dude, stumbling between mutual inconsistencies of woke dogma is not the best hill to die on.
    I would say defending a racist phrase and trying to equate the KKK to ADL and BLM is the worst hill to die on.

    That alt-rifht dogma will get you no where.

  18. #978

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Nope. Neither one of their names expresses the idea their race is superior to all others. Try again.
    Neither is KKK lol.
    Jews are a religious/ethnic group, not a race. Participation and either group does not require that you be black or Jewish.
    Many groups that are labeled as white nationalist have non-white members too.
    I would say defending a racist phrase and trying to equate the KKK to ADL and BLM is the worst hill to die on.

    That alt-rifht dogma will get you no where.
    How is phrase saying "its okay to be of a specific race" racist? Why do think its not okay to be of certain race, Vanoi?

  19. #979
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    16,611

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Neither is KKK lol.
    Except it's well known the KKK is a white only group that professes the superiority of the white race and hates a variety of other races and religious groups.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

    Many groups that are labeled as white nationalist have non-white members too.
    Which groups and who have declared them white nationalists?

    How is phrase saying "its okay to be of a specific race" racist? Why do think its not okay to be of certain race, Vanoi?
    You mean that phrase that comes from a white power song and was spread by the KKK?

  20. #980

    Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Except it's well known the KKK is a white only group that professes the superiority of the white race and hates a variety of other races and religious groups.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
    Actually this is no longer the case.
    So according to your own logic (accepting members of other races) BLM and KKK are two sides of the same coin.
    You mean that phrase that comes from a white power song and was spread by the KKK?
    It was a simple question: is it okay to be white, Vanoi?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •