Thread: President Biden's first term in office

Default Re: President Biden's first term in office

Trump is not immune to gaffes or questionable moments though I'd say falling off a stationary bike that he can ride is much better than not being able to ride a back at all.

The Armenian Issue

It's strange how much the right doesn't want Biden to do a good job. They really, really want him to be senile and destroy the country.

Almost as if the good of the country doesn't matter to them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Trump is not immune to gaffes or questionable moments though I'd say falling off a stationary bike that he can ride is much better than not being able to ride a back at all.

But, but, Trump!

And no, I don't want the President to be a drooling potato who falls up stairs, shakes hands with the air, has crack addicted children with shady deals with foreign energy corporations who take pictures of themselves nude while using drugs with prostitutes, and sniffs children. Sadly that is what the democrats have saddled the nation with, and it shows.

"President Biden fell off his bike: here's why that is a good thing" would actually make a plausible CNN headline lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    It's strange how much the right doesn't want Biden to do a good job. They really, really want him to be senile and destroy the country.

Almost as if the good of the country doesn't matter to them at all.
    As if you would ever apply that to Trump. :eyeroll:
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; August 03, 2022 at 05:32 PM.

Trump is not immune to gaffes or questionable moments
    Okay, with you so far …

… though I'd say falling off a stationary bike that he can ride is much better than not being able to ride a back at all.
    Perhaps I am being willfully obtuse, but you have rather lost me here.
    Last edited by skh1; August 03, 2022 at 06:54 PM.

"You know… the thing" - President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., vaguely alluding to the Declaration of Independence

"Joe Biden fell off a stationary bike: here's why that is a good thing"

Leftoid media cope is the best sort of cope. Inshallah the non-captured-ideologically-possessed voters will recognize this fact. I will be honest: unless George Bush ran for a second term I was never going to vote for Joetato because he was obviously a deeply corrupt deep state sellout and child sniffer. But it is nice to see less ideological voters acknowledge Joetato is criminally incompetent, compromised, and corrupt. I wish Joetato wasn't such a demented, compromised up. Unfortunately, he is.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; August 03, 2022 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    But, but, Trump!

And no, I don't want the President to be a drooling potato who falls up stairs, shakes hands with the air, has crack addicted children with shady deals with foreign energy corporations who take pictures of themselves nude while using drugs with prostitutes, and sniffs children. Sadly that is what the democrats have saddled the nation with, and it shows.

"President Biden fell off his bike: here's why that is a good thing" would actually make a plausible CNN headline lol.
    I love how you literally brought up the "but but Trump" 3 posts earlier and now trying to project your own tactic to me. I'm merely straightening the record. It's not my problem that you have are trying to throw stones from a glass house. It's not a good sign that you are altering what's being said to make of it either. It's not a great thing that Biden fell of his bike after riding it and coming to a full stop nor pointing out that Trump wouldn't even be able to get on a bike and ride it means someone argues that Biden's case is a good thing. Please pay attention to basics of what you're trying to argue against.
    The Armenian Issue

"Sure Biden fell of his bike, but Trump couldn't even ride a bike"

Great argument bro. Repeat the line. End of quote.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/3...-unemployment/

The U.S. added 528,000 jobs and the unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent in July, according to data released Friday by the Labor Department, a stunning gain that defied predictions of a slowdown.
    Economists expected the U.S. to have added roughly 250,000 jobs in July and keep the jobless rate at 3.6 percent, according to consensus estimates released before the report.

But the economy added more than double the number of jobs experts predicted, even as consumer confidence plunged and gross domestic product shrank over the first half of the year. The jobless rate also returned last month to its pre-pandemic level of 3.5 percent, which in February 2020 set a 50-year low for unemployment.
    The right is of course furious.

Idk why “the right” would be furious you think Biden is responsible for the shrinking labor force.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...sis-child-care
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Biden continuously taking credit for natural un-ing is hilarious.

Democrat induced lockdowns end: look how unemployment is down! (to say nothing of labor force participation)

Gas prices have dropped every day for 40 days: still $1.75 higher on average than the day after Joetato took office. Joetard and Kackles can't enact any policies to increase gas prices but they are totally responsible for lowering gas prices.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

https://www.yahoo.com/news/labor-mar...131235603.html

Labor force participation is at Trump-levels Ponti.

Similar to how Democrats were attributing everything good of the economy during 2017-2020 to Obama and everything bad to Trump, now Republican-leaning people are doing the same, in reverse. Everything bad is Biden and everything good is Trump holdouts.
    It doesn't work that way.

Bidet is PotUS for 2 1/2 years already. The natural recovery you speak of, is partially influenced on the policies Democrats pushed. And the natural downturn during the Trump years was partially influenced by Republican party decisions.
    Last edited by alhoon; August 05, 2022 at 06:55 PM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

So we have recovered from the democrat induced economic blood letting. Good. Thank goodness we all TrUsteD ThE ExPerTs though, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    Idk why “the right” would be furious
    Because the last thing they want is the United States to prosper.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Source?
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

The last thing they want is the US to prosper under the opposing party. They had literally nothing for 8 years other than opposing Obama, and even when they got the supermajority in congress, all they accomplished was giving free money to billionaires and giant corporations. After having no platform other than opposing the black guy for the better part of a decade, they still have nothing.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

The GOP hasn't had a congressional supermajority since the early 1930s.

So the ultra-nationalist white supremacist nazis Make America Great Again Trumpist right wing is just totally cheering and voting against U.S. prosperity? This is Bidenist logic at its finest! You are free to make the case Biden hasn't been a nuclear failure. Every metric of middle class prosperity has been nuked since Joetato took office, but please, make your case! Maybe the fact my cost of living has increased by 25% since Joetard took office is actually Trump's fault!
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; August 06, 2022 at 07:12 PM.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-...ll-2022-08-07/

WASHINGTON, Aug 7 (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate on Sunday passed a sweeping $430 billion bill intended to fight climate change, lower drug prices and raise some corporate taxes, a major victory for President Joe Biden that Democrats hope will aid their chances of keeping control of Congress in this year's elections.
    After a marathon, 27-hour weekend session of debate and Republican efforts to derail the package, the Senate approved the legislation known as the Inflation Reduction Act by a 51-50 party line vote Vice President Kamala Harris cast the tie-breaking ballot.
    Even more anger from the right at this. Not only are they disgusted and horrified that "inferiors" might be able to pay for meds, they think (or pretend to think) climate change is fake and the recent Kentucky flood victims are crisis actors. Their greatest fears about Biden are being realized as he turns the United States into a first world country and forcibly drags them, kicking and screaming, out of the 19th century.

Forcing taxpayers to subsidize billionaire-owned oligopolies is neither democratic nor in the interest of the taxpayer.
    Broken central banking system has become a major problem from Americans, as their wealth is robbed by inflation, making eventual abolition of federal reserve the only viable path to take without US collapsing USSR-style.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Forcing taxpayers to subsidize billionaire-owned oligopolies is neither democratic nor in the interest of the taxpayer.
    No, but it is what capitalism is for.
    Such arguments are very much like the ones the Bolsheviks were making in early 20th century as they raged against the Bourgeoisie, the class which according to Marx, were concerned with the preservation of their control on the means of production and capital, to ensure the perpetuation of their economic supremacy in society.

Don't talk like a communist. Those ideas end up in bloodbaths and corruption.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.