Thread: President Biden's first term in office

Default Re: President Biden's first term in office

Show me how it eased prices, not how it "can." I'll remind you fuel prices were already soaring under Bidenomics before Russia invaded some irrelevant eastern European kleptocratic backwater.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; July 07, 2022 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Show me how it eased prices, not how it "can." I'll remind you fuel prices were already soaring under Bidenomics before Russia invaded some irrelevant eastern European kleptocratic backwater.
    I don't really need to show it eased prices. You can argue that the measures did not yield satisfactory results, though that would require you to actually show some substance for it. That's not really the matter here though. Your claim was that Biden sold USA out by giving 5 million barrels in a month to Europe and Asia. You are also free to show us how Biden's economic decisions led to rise in fuel prices.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    I don't really need to show it eased prices.
    Well, you do if you plan to be taken seriously, like at all. Or you can stop defending obviously stupid policies. I accept your post as an admission that you cannot possibly show how Dementia Joe's policies have done bubkus to ease gas prices. Thank you for admitting Joetato's failures.

You can argue that the measures did not yield satisfactory results, though that would require you to actually show some substance for it.
    I can and I will: fuel prices are the highest they have ever been in American history under Dementia Joe's watch. This isn't even in debate.

That's not really the matter here though. Your claim was that Biden sold USA out by giving 5 million barrels in a month to Europe and Asia. You are also free to show us how Biden's economic decisions led to rise in fuel prices.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...us-oil-to-eur/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caFDE-5S8pQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtJQhxZB48

Your continual denial of Dementia Joe's own expressed goals with regards to the oil industry is just bad faith partisan hackery. He promised this. He delivered this. Turns out it is extremely unpopular (shocker!) and now you are being forced to run cover for this obvious satirical farce because orange man bad. It is beyond laughable. It is the hamburger hill of defending a failed democrat hack.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; July 07, 2022 at 08:06 PM.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...us-oil-to-eur/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caFDE-5S8pQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtJQhxZB48
    Your continual denial of Dementia Joe's own expressed goals with regards to the oil industry is just bad faith partisan hackery. He promised this. He delivered this. Turns out it is extremely unpopular (shocker!) and now you are being forced to run cover for this obvious satirical farce because orange man bad. It is beyond laughable. It is the hamburger hill of defending a failed democrat hack.
    I didn't even imply a connection to Trump, yet here you are making that "orange man bad" jab. Compensating for him when he isn't even part of the debate is quite telling... None of those links show us that gas prices have risen due to Biden's policies. They're not even attempting to make that argument. Saying that he wants USA to transition out of fossil fuels doesn't support your claims. Your attempts to inject hysteria to compensate for the lack of merit of your position does not add value. So, please feel free to provide intelligent arguments to explain how Biden's economic policies are the cause of the gas price hike.
    The Armenian Issue

Never mind, it all make sense now. 10% for the big guy. The news breaks just in time for Crackhead Hunter to visit daddy in the White House, though I'm sure this time Joetato is telling the truth about not talking about business dealings with the crackhead.

End of quote. Repeat line.

If they had a shred of self-respect, they very least they could do with Biden's crackhead son is what british royals did with their pedophile prince andrew and at least pretend to distance themselves from him.

China have been buying oil from USA for a long time. It's only a problem when it happens under Biden?
    The Armenian Issue

Of course it is. If Trump was president, he'd be cheering how selling oil to China and high gas prices means a good economy and Trump is a genius.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...tack-on-energy

I will just leave this here for the discussions on Biden's energy agenda...
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Of course it is. If Trump was president, he'd be cheering how selling oil to China and high gas prices means a good economy and Trump is a genius.
    Trump would cause more chaos, no doubt. What the hell is wrong with American leadership? The Republicans need a W. Bush, the Democrats need an Obama. We're living in really troubled times now! We need the US to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...tack-on-energy

I will just leave this here for the discussions on Biden's energy agenda...
    It's amazing how right wingers can be so easily made to oppose something by the simple act of calling it "woke". You could probably disarm them by talking about woke guns, or get them to be pro-choice by saying forcing pregnant ten-year old incest victims to carry to term was woke.

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

"Wokeness" is not the problem. It's an expression of frustration and rage of a large part of the population, not only in the US, but in all western countries.

To support principal abortion rights is not "woke". "Wokeness" is an annoyment that accompanies serious topics. It's a fashion movement, originally caused by commercials. It is not the problem, it is a symptom.

It's basically a bunch of kids that makes a culture out of shocking their parents, because the apathetic parents let them or even support them.

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post

It's basically a bunch of kids that makes a culture out of shocking their parents, because the apathetic parents let them or even support them.
    Pretty much
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Pretty much
    Yes I blame those weird haircut, drug taking participation award giving, war losing Bany Booners for everthing!
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...e-have-answer/

Now doubtlessly this will be dismissed out of hand by the right as fake news created by the Chinese Masonic Lizardpeople, but anyone interested in why the US is selling oil to China might want to give this a read. Spoiler: It has nothing to do with "wokeness".

The fact that Russia invaded it, immediately made it relevant European backwater. Same as if Russia invaded an Asian backwater or China invaded an African backwater or USA invaded an American backwater.

China have been buying oil from USA for a long time. It's only a problem when it happens under Biden?
    Yes, because it is unprecedented that a US President promised, explicitly, to destroy domestic oil production. You insist on trying to protect Beijing Biden from accomplishing something he explicitly promised as a candidate for the presidency: to cripple and destroy domestic US oil production.

Fast forward through his incoherent rambling and the evidence couldn't be more clear about dementia Joetato's energy policies. Your blatant refusal to acknowledge Joetato's own explicit energy objectives just underscores your silly arguments. Joetato promised to destroy domestic oil production. He succeeded. Turns out the nimybyist environmental lobby does not represent the will of the American people like the DNC thought and so we are left with Joetato blaming everyone else but himself for these woes (despite promising the American people "hurr de durr, I will take responsibility, unlike evil Drumpfler." Guess not.

So we are left with Joetato disapproval ratings are historic highs, and a vast majority of the brainwashed masses in his own party don't want him to run in 2024. I mean seriously, how anyone still insists on defending this guy.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; July 12, 2022 at 08:17 PM.

Yes, because it is unprecedented that a US President promised, explicitly, to destroy domestic oil production. You insist on trying to protect Beijing Biden from accomplishing something he explicitly promised as a candidate for the presidency: to cripple and destroy domestic US oil production.

Fast forward through his incoherent rambling and the evidence couldn't be more clear about dementia Joetato's energy policies. Your blatant refusal to acknowledge Joetato's own explicit energy objectives just underscores your silly arguments. Joetato promised to destroy domestic oil production. He succeeded. Turns out the nimybyist environmental lobby does not represent the will of the American people like the DNC thought and so we are left with Joetato blaming everyone else but himself for these woes (despite promising the American people "hurr de durr, I will take responsibility, unlike evil Drumpfler." Guess not.

So we are left with Joetato disapproval ratings are historic highs, and a vast majority of the brainwashed masses in his own party don't want him to run in 2024. I mean seriously, how anyone still insists on defending this guy.
    That's just you altering Biden's words. It's neither grounded on his words nor on state policy for the past few years since he become president. USA oil production has been steadily rising since he become the president in its path to reach pre-pandemic levels. Without the kind of drop in production that we experienced with falling demand during the lockdowns its really silly to argue that Biden worked to destroy oil production.
    The Armenian Issue

That's just you altering Biden's words. It's neither grounded on his words nor on state policy for the past few years since he become president. USA oil production has been steadily rising since he become the president in its path to reach pre-pandemic levels. Without the kind of drop in production that we experienced with falling demand during the lockdowns its really silly to argue that Biden worked to destroy oil production.
    The biggest irony? In their contrarianism, the fanatical anti-Biden right have became the NPCs they accused the left of being, forever scripted to mindlessly oppose anything with left-winged connections and blame Biden for everything.

You can tell they're not thinking too deeply because they simultaneously claim he is demented and senile while also accusing him of being a genius Machiavellian manipulator single-handedly destroying the United States.

It's just the usual cakeism. Biden wants to present as an eco-warrior and an oil baron at the same time:

"Number one, no more subsidies for fossil fuel industry. No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends, number one."

Biden, March 2020
    "We’re approaching record levels of oil and gas production in the United States, and we’re on track to set a record of oil production next year...They [oil companies] have 9,000 permits to drill now. They could be drilling right now, yesterday, last week, last year. They have 9,000 to drill onshore that are already approved. "

Biden, March 2022.