Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5176919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111126 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2857

Thread: President Biden's first term in office

Default Re: President Biden's first term in office

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    "My President" lol, didn't vote for him and I don't have a President, nobody elected him the mayor of me . He's President of the country I live in but hey, then again, maybe he's not. And no, I will not be lectured about muh fair elections from the Russia Russia Russia crowd that screamed at the sky for four years.

Biden promised to destroy energy independence, did it, and then realized doing so wouldn't be as popular as he thought it would. Now he is begging the Saudis to save him. Why are you so mad at your boy Biden for following through on a campaign promise? Chevron tells Biden exactly what he can do to help alleviate the situation, and Dementia Joe told him to kick rocks.

By the way, your buddy Dementia Joe is doing great. I wonder how many times his handlers have had to change his diapers after another alzheimers fueled tantrum that his approval sucks worse than Trump's. That's the sounds of the democrats scraping the bottom of their barrel, but hey, maybe you'll be saved by some whispers I've heard. Third time has got to be the charm, I'm With Her! tm
    Except for that pesky burden proof thing. You have no proof even one vote was changed and were laughed out of court because you cannot just make things up and expect to be taken seriously.

Joe Biden is YOUR President and you are powerless to do anything about it.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; July 03, 2022 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Disruptive/off-topic.

Biden promised to destroy energy independence, did it, and then realized doing so wouldn't be as popular as he thought it would. Now he is begging the Saudis to save him. Why are you so mad at your boy Biden for following through on a campaign promise? Chevron tells Biden exactly what he can do to help alleviate the situation, and Dementia Joe told him to kick rocks.
    Except Biden never promised to destroy energy independence and USA's energy independence level did not change with him. Your interpretation that he promised better regulation of and a phase out of fossil fuels doesn't really mean he promised to make energy dependent.
    The Armenian Issue

The cognitive dissonance surrounding Biden is astounding.
    Pour as much sugar on this turd as you please, the Biden show will go on. In other news, we have officially entered a recession thanks to Bidenomics today, and Biden's diversity hire was sworn into SCOTUS this week to replace a disgusting straight white male.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; July 02, 2022 at 12:03 PM.

chriscase's Avatar Chairman Miao
    Civitate Patrician

Please keep the Mudpit Debate Rules in mind. In particular:

Relevant Portions of the Mudpit Rules
    1) Debate in good faith and respect other members. Elaborate and further develop your arguments whilst trying to respond to other members' arguments. Do not continue to repeat the same arguments.

2) Address the argument, do not attack the person. Debates should be as detached and impersonal as possible. Do not post in such a manner that would elicit a strong, emotional response if possible. Your argument should be phrased in such a way that minimizes the ability to misread the post.

Why is it that mysteries are always about something bad? You never hear there's a mystery, and then it's like, "Who made cookies?"
    - Demetri Martin

As an aside, perhaps the title of this thread should be amended to "President Biden's term in office". To suggest that it is his first term rather strains credulity.

"You know… the thing" - President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., vaguely alluding to the Declaration of Independence

"President Biden's last term in office" if we are lucky.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by skh1 View Post
    As an aside, perhaps the title of this thread should be amended to "President Biden's term in office". To suggest that it is his first term rather strains credulity.
    The fact he was ekected ot even nominated strains credulity. Same with the last jackass. Absurd as it us lets leave it. I mean Sniffy Joe lived pastvthe first hundred days, that wasnt on my bingo card. They had to changevthe threadctitke a coupla times already lets leavevit maybe.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Based and Outback pilled.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

"My President" lol, didn't vote for him and I don't have a President [...]
    He's President of the country I live in [...]
    And no, I will not be lectured about muh fair elections from the Russia Russia Russia crowd that screamed at the sky for four years.
    So... you complain about the "not my president" crowd of 2016 but proudly belong to the "not my president" crowd of 2020?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    So... you complain about the "not my president" crowd of 2016 but proudly belong to the "not my president" crowd of 2020?
    This dates back to at least 2000. The "not my president" crowd has historically always been democrat. They even started a war over it in 1861. Joe Biden is an unmitigated disaster for this country, and the circumstances regarding his election are dubious and the left not only refuses to investigate, but insists that it was the fairest election in US history, which they have not said about an election since Reagan. The democrats have denied the results of every election that has not gone their way for 22 years. So yeah, I don't really feel bad about my decision to doubt 2020, especially given all the evidence that shenanigans went on.
    Last edited by chriscase; July 05, 2022 at 02:06 PM. Reason: continuity

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

This dates back to at least 2000. The "not my president" crowd has historically always been democrat. They even started a war over it in 1861. Joe Biden is an unmitigated disaster for this country, and the circumstances regarding his election are dubious and the left not only refuses to investigate, but insists that it was the fairest election in US history, which they have not said about an election since Reagan. The democrats have denied the results of every election that has not gone their way for 22 years. So yeah, I don't really feel bad about my decision to doubt 2020, especially given all the evidence that shenanigans went on.

Whatever evidence you're hiding, I'm sure Trump and his legal team would love to hear from you. They'd probably like at least something to add to the mountain of bupkis they have.
    Last edited by chriscase; July 05, 2022 at 02:08 PM. Reason: continuity
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Yeah, like I said, I won't be lectured from the Steele dossier crowd. Even if there is bupkis, at least I can say I didn't need to fabricate evidence. What's the remedy even if bullet proof evidence was shown at this point? Biden moves out of the White House and Trump takes over for another two years? There's no remedy at this point, we all just have to suffer under the dementia Joe regime for another two years.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; July 04, 2022 at 01:14 PM.

Citizen

Sooooo, walking back on that claim of "all the evidence that shenanigans went on"?
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked

A.B.A.P.

It's moot, if you're not aware of it by now you don't care and even if you did it is still moot because it will change nothing. I am not going to spin my wheels and pursue some pie in the sky. I am not like the democrats in that respect where they will scream at the sky for five years over RUSSIAN COLLUSION. When the judge denies summary judgment you have to do the work and move for a directed verdict. We will see what happens in the mid terms with regards to the will of the people and their approval or lack thereof for Biden.

Citizen

It's moot, if you're not aware of it by now you don't care and even if you did it is still moot because it will change nothing. I am not going to spin my wheels and pursue some pie in the sky. I am not like the democrats in that respect where they will scream at the sky for five years over RUSSIAN COLLUSION. When the judge denies summary judgment you have to do the work and move for a directed verdict. We will see what happens in the mid terms with regards to the will of the people and their approval or lack thereof for Biden.
    So yes, you're admitting your claim was based on literally nothing.
    Last edited by irontaino; July 04, 2022 at 01:30 PM.

A.B.A.P.

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    So yes, you're admitting your claim was based on literally nothing.
    Republicans are obsessed with the idea of Democrats and illegal immigrants running around voting at multiple polling stations and changing Republican votes without leaving any evidence behind, but they can never explain exactly how that works. Even leading Republican intellectuals like Mike Lindell and Marjorie Taylor Greene keep coming up empty-handed.
    Last edited by chriscase; July 05, 2022 at 02:16 PM. Reason: mudpit rules warning

chriscase's Avatar Chairman Miao
    Civitate Patrician

Reopened. Please comply with the Mudpit Rules as per the previous warning.
    Last edited by chriscase; July 05, 2022 at 02:18 PM.

Why is it that mysteries are always about something bad? You never hear there's a mystery, and then it's like, "Who made cookies?"
    - Demetri Martin

Okay, then I'll ask this. If Biden is solely responsible for gas prices the world over, when they eventually go down is it only because he has willed it to be so?

Biden is barely responsible for himself, let alone for rising energy prices. If, as and when the economy recovers, it will be in spite, not because, of interference from the Democrats and others.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Okay, then I'll ask this. If Biden is solely responsible for gas prices the world over, when they eventually go down is it only because he has willed it to be so?
    The key point is that Americans feel they don’t need to be subject to global oil prices, as they believe that United States has the theoretical capability to divorce itself from the world oil system by consuming only its own oil produced on US soil. Biden’s repeated pandering to the Green Movement by closing pipelines and refusing new drilling permits is only bringing the price of gasoline further up by hamstringing production.