Thread: LGBTQ+ Advocates Use Memes To Foil Republican Plan To Spy On People Using The Bathroom

Default LGBTQ+ Advocates Use Memes To Foil Republican Plan To Spy On People Using The Bathroom

https://www.advocate.com/utah-trans-snitch-line

Apparently they want you to go into as much detail as you can on the bathroom incident you observed (I guess things like color, smell, shape and texture) and encourage uploading videos of suspected trans people using the bathroom for the Republicans to...investigate.

As for the question, why are Republicans so obsessed with others bathroom behavior? Why do they automatically assume transwomen (who lets be honest are the sole focus of their bathroom bills) will creep into bathrooms to leer at women and girls? Is it really all just the Republicans projecting their fantasies onto the despised outgroup?

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: LGBTQ+ Advocates Use Memes To Foil Republican Plan To Spy On People Using The Bathroom

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post

Apparently they want you to go into as much detail as you can on the bathroom incident you observed (I guess things like color, smell, shape and texture) and encourage uploading videos of suspected trans people using the bathroom for the Republicans to...investigate.

As for the question, why are Republicans so obsessed with others bathroom behavior? Why do they automatically assume transwomen (who lets be honest are the sole focus of their bathroom bills) will creep into bathrooms to leer at women and girls? Is it really all just the Republicans projecting their fantasies onto the despised outgroup?
    Their stupidity is demonstrated by this initiative (I have seen that I, who have never set foot in America, could file a complaint), but it is also worth noting their ignorance that in public bathrooms there have always been people sexually attracted to others of the same sex and this It has never been a problem. All of this only makes sense if transsexual people are considered degenerates.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: LGBTQ+ Advocates Use Memes To Foil Republican Plan To Spy On People Using The Bathroom

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post

Yeah, I call BS on that.

This is the form: https://ut-sao-special-prod.web.app/...omplaint2.html
    It is about complaining on government agencies that violate that (indeed ridiculous) law. Not on snitching that some drunk girl got into the men's bathroom.

That said: The bathroom laws are downright ridiculous. And I say that as a conservative.
    For starters, laws saying "Look, cis-gendered women can legally go to the men's bathroom if their bathroom is full. Men can go to the women's bathroom if theirs is dirty. But trans-people? No. This is the ONE category of people that can't legally go to the other bathroom. Just these."
    ?!?!?!
    How is that even constitutional?
    A law that bars ALL MEN from going to women's bathroom and all women from going to men's bathroom is at least not against the constitution.

The conservative politicians have gone berserk and they are being foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    Their stupidity is demonstrated by this initiative (I have seen that I, who have never set foot in America, could file a complaint), but it is also worth noting their ignorance that in public bathrooms there have always been people sexually attracted to others of the same sex and this It has never been a problem. All of this only makes sense if transsexual people are considered degenerates.

No, it doesn't make sense, period.
    There are no laws stopping degenerates from using bathrooms. Pedophiles can use bathrooms and they are bona-fide degenerates. Another thing: someone that wants to commit rape or spy on someone else would not be stopped by the risk of a fine. "Oh, if I am caught I will do years in jail. But oh, ohhh... I would also get a 200$ fine! No, that's too much risk. I guess I will have to wait in dark alleys to sexually assault people." <=== ?!?!?!?!?

And you leave aside the tons of straight, cis-gendered people that happen to use a different bathroom. I would bet the vast majority of people, I mean like 95%, would have used a different bathroom at least a few times in their lives.
    "Bathroom out of commission, use the girl's room"
    "Bathroom full, I will go to the man's bathroom."
    "We're cleaning, if you don't want to wait for 20 minutes, use the women's bathroom."
    +++

As for naughty-doers: I had a friend working in a large club. There were at least 5 incidents of sex in the bathroom per night in the summer.
    I have personally heard moaning from the stall next to me in the men's bathroom in a different club. Female voice.

I am a conservative, I don't want people to have sex in bathrooms I use and I get disgusted when I find condoms on the trashbin in the bathroom. And none of these annoyances are 1. crimes 2. done by transexuals.
    Last edited by alhoon; May 08, 2024 at 09:40 AM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex

Ridiculous laws aside, what should determine who is expected to go to what public toilet? The current 'standard' seems to be 'The one that matches the cis-gendered variant others perceive you to match based on outward appearance'.
    "Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Muizer View Post
    Ridiculous laws aside, what should determine who is expected to go to what public toilet? The current 'standard' seems to be 'The one that matches the cis-gendered variant others perceive you to match based on outward appearance'.
    If a person acts strangely while you are with them in the bathroom, you act the way you have always acted because like that has always happened. If you see a person in the bathroom who just doesn't seem too feminine or masculine to you, you put up with it. If some clowns decide to mobilize the population against the dangers posed by the lgtbi/woke/cultural marxist agenda, you laugh in their faces.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

If a person acts strangely while you are with them in the bathroom, you act the way you have always acted because like that has always happened.
    True.

If you see a person in the bathroom who just doesn't seem too feminine or masculine to you, you put up with it.
    When I go to the bathroom, I don't spend a lot of time looking at other persons that are in the bathroom. If someone is washing his hands next to me, I may catch his face on the mirror.

If some clowns decide to mobilize the population against the dangers posed by the lgtbi/woke/cultural marxist agenda, you laugh in their faces.
    No! You should consider vote for that person as that person is right in many things. Bathroom laws are not among those many things (or gun laws or the death penalty). The LGTB/ Woke / Cultural-marxist agenda doesn't target bathrooms, it targets kids.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.