Thread: Serious question?

Default Serious question?

HOW DID THE TEAM CREATE THIS MOD??? This more than likely required the most incredible amount of technical skill from all involved. They flipping wrote an .EXE to override the hardcoded limit of slots for counties/duchies. The only thing that bothers me is the map location of Paris is wrong (obviously, I know) but that is super petty compared to how near perfect this is for a fan project.

And for the serious question: will there be naval battles or are the +1 naval recruitment technology limit increases wishful thinking and pipedreams due to realities?

In all seriousness you have all exploded my understanding of what is possible in a Total War mod. Did Creative provide any technical assistance or tools to do any of the utilization of other game assets or models for adding new units like trebuchets? You guys should get royalties from CA for what you all have done hahaha.

Default Re: Serious question?

The position of Paris is irrelevant, because France falls within a few years and is removed from the game anyway.

Indeed, playing as Bohemia, my current campaign has the only, and sole purpose of keeping France alive and in the game, i give them almost all my money every turn, every province i conquer in (France) is given too them aswell, and the sole purpose of my army's is to kill off England and Frances enemy's (which was the whole world from turn two originally) and protect France. I currently have the entire (almost) of Europe against England, and France still only barely clings on too one province...

{TW Keep France alive}, Its the hardest TW game ive ever played , and much recommended.

Naval battles complete with appropriate models are on the way apparently...
    Last edited by Poacher886; January 24, 2021 at 11:17 AM.