Thread: D.E.I no change in game after altering: Land_unit tables/Main_unit tables??

Default D.E.I no change in game after altering: Land_unit tables/Main_unit tables??

Having another play through in R2, wanting to double specific unit size and halve their ammo for example, tried to double unit size from 175 to 350 for Armenian archers using PFM to no success in game, no change, its been awhile since i modded or dicked around with tables etc, Must be missing something.. Please advise. using latest PFM, steam version, D.E.I is only mod.
    Cheers.

Default Re: D.E.I no change in game after altering: Land_unit tables/Main_unit tables??

Well...first of all don't forget to enable the mod in the game's launcher. I guess that's obvious but you never know.

Secondly, you should make your mod load first. In the game launcher, drag your mod above DEI. Also use fragmented tables (renamed and only including the entry you want to edit) for the best compatibility.

Default Re: D.E.I no change in game after altering: Land_unit tables/Main_unit tables??

"Also use fragmented tables (renamed and only including the entry you want to edit) for the best compatibility."
    I'll give this a try and report back, thanks for the tip. Cheers.