Thread: Alternative January 2021 SSHIP download (Google Drive)

Default Alternative January 2021 SSHIP download (Google Drive)

First of all I would like to thank SSHIP modmakers for your great work. It is truly amaizing!
    I've noticed some people including myself have troubles with downloading "the current (10.01.21) working version of the mod, which "includes SS6.4, SSHIP 097, KCC 095 and also the new things that will be included in the 098 version". So I've re-uploaded it to the Google Drive. Easy as it sounds.
    Download SSHIP098.zip and follow instuctions from [DOWNLOAD] Thread
    Cheers!
    P.S. Also feel free to delete this post, after adding alternative download link to the main download thread.
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; April 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
    Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is forgiven.

Default Re: Alternative SSHIP098.zip download (Google Drive)

Thanks for the google drive link! And what new things brings this 0.9.8 version compared to patch G?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    Thanks for the google drive link!
    You are welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    And what new things brings this 0.9.8 version compared to patch G?
    I've never tried SSHIP before, played only "vanilla" SS 6.4 to death a few thousand years ago
    So I'm pretty much clueless about the update. Let's hope authors will shed some light on the changes one day.
    Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is forgiven.

Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis

Wait, this is 0.9.8 ? Is this like a beta version or what , the one i use is the 0.9.7 patch G or whatever is the last once. JoC please shed some light

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

It's well described: a working version, that includes 097, KCC and some additions that I've already made for 098. My current changelog is as follows:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Changelog for 098:
    * Mongols: more public order in the conquered cities at the beginning of the campaign. It fades away so that in 14c. it'll be difficult for the Mongols to keep grip over non-steppe lands.
    * movies added to be shown after certain cities are conquered (Cairo, Baghdad, Mecca, Constantinople).
    * "City Reveal" fixed (even though it may be extended in the future - they player starts a game knowing about some cities important to his faction (the mechanism was slightly bugged until now).
    * changes of the names of settlements recoded to consume less processing power (one monitor for one settlement) and to provide information about changes only if such a change actually occured.
    * number of the agents (priests, merchants, diplomats) eventually fixed, numbers of the spies and assassins limited.
    * Tavern-line buildings benefits slightly adjusted (more happiness, no negative health, but more unrest; fewer spies and assassins)
    * IkonerStudio-line buildings benefits adjusted (much more complicated conditions for Georgia, Serbia and Byzantium).
    * Bakehouses renamed Bakeries / Communal Bakeries
    * pics for the Orthodox chapels fixed
    * Local Guard / Provincial Council building provide trade malus because the nobility is eating some or income.
    * trebuchets and mangonels can be recruited only by the player.
    * slower siege weapons: <siege_movement_points_modifier float="0.5"/> instead of 0.85.
    * further adjustments to the starting positions and resources (Seljuks).
    * Erzurum and Ani turned into castles.
    * banners for Abbasids and Georgia fixed.
    * scripts for Georgia Evolutions (7 events scripted, pics, info windows), placeholders for script for Serbia and some scripting for Poland.
    * a few additional settlements will change their names onced conquered (mainly by the Greeks).
    * additonaly spawned AI generals will have Royal Bloods
    * uprising for Rum (similar to William Wallace).

Interesting , i suppose the Family Tree submod works on this since its KCC right?

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Not necessarily. I (or macaras) need to fuse both files since we've started from the same desc_strat.txt file (097E+KCC) but we've made the changes separately.

I will wait then until i get a stable verson from either you or macaras since i like the mod. Almost 100 turns into HRE , so far all goes well , only CTDs are the one Belovese told us about the civil war.