Thread: Encyclopaedia?

Default Encyclopaedia?

Hi

I've just decided to try Rome 2 once again after many years and I've noticed that there doesn't seem to be an out of game database of information. For instance, how do I see a list of units and compare their attributes? Where is a tree showing the building options available as my settlements increase? Where can I see technology trees?

Having consulted the online encyclopaedia, there doesn't seem to be much information there at all. Are there any good online guides or sources of information out there for the current version of the game that anyone here would recommend?

Thanks

Welsh Dragon's Avatar Content Staff

Default Re: Encyclopaedia?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblefish View Post
    Hi

I've just decided to try Rome 2 once again after many years and I've noticed that there doesn't seem to be an out of game database of information. For instance, how do I see a list of units and compare their attributes? Where is a tree showing the building options available as my settlements increase? Where can I see technology trees?

Having consulted the online encyclopaedia, there doesn't seem to be much information there at all. Are there any good online guides or sources of information out there for the current version of the game that anyone here would recommend?

Thanks
    There's the Total War Center Wiki, which includes details on all of the Grand Campaign Cultural Groups and Cultures, and will in future have pages for the Factions and other aspects as well.

There's also Honga.net , which is a useful resource for looking at the unit rosters, buildings and other information from within the game.

And there's the official Total War Academy, which has various videos created by CA on different aspects of the game.

In game you can also get up a unit and building browser by right clicking on a unit card or building, and a page on the different agent types by right clicking on the agent's card.

There are probably other resources, but those are the ones I can think of at the moment. Hope that helps.

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.

Default Re: Encyclopaedia?

Thanks that's very helpful.

The previous, in depth encyclopaedia for a previous version of the game is still available here: https://r2enc.totalwar.com/en/home