Thread: [Submod] Cyrene complete semi- historic unit roaster overhaul

Icon1 [Submod] Cyrene complete semi- historic unit roaster overhaul

The main cyrene pack gives cyrene 32 new units - 17 land units and 15 naval units and replaces the basic ai units with around 20 existing units to give them a semi historic unit roaster. Tho they use vanilla style icons and will need that mod and currently have english style unit name (can make it dei style unit names if people want). The roaster is a mixture of Greek, Libyan, and Jewish units with small elements of Egyptian units. They also have 3 factional mercs now : Libyan cav, numidian cav and aethopian archers
    The other mod is for all faction playable. I recommend to use it with the pack as it allows u to play with cyrene in custom and multiplayer battle and contain some imp text files for description of Cyrene. The faction still uses the generic factional traits and political system which I want to make in future but I don't know how to currently
    I had 3 test campaigns with it,
    First time : got declared by cartrage first turn
    Second time : got declared by Egypt on 3rd turn
    Thrid time : got declared by nasmones on second turn and carthrage on 3rd
    Cyrene will be really hard faction

Feel free to suggest changes and report bugz.
    Thx to magas and many other modders who gave me ideas for the mod
    Put the file above of vanilla style dei icons mod

The main unit pack : https://www.mediafire.com/download/6ynr90hj7s8h4vd

All faction playable, custom battle plus some additional text files for cyrene : https://www.mediafire.com/download/1qgjmaddobdrk3z

All land units list :
    https://1drv.ms/w/s!AuaouCKwTAlijVWNKQn6kxr2OVvA

Default Re: [Submod] Cyrene complete semi- historic unit roaster overhaul

Cool mod only 2 things I noticed was that it changes some of the vanilla unit cards to the old type and the units seem to be missing unit population class.

Quote Originally Posted by jsyourname0 View Post
    Cool mod only 2 things I noticed was that it changes some of the vanilla unit cards to the old type and the units seem to be missing unit population class.
    Which units are missing pop? There were none when I checked, also which vanilla unit cards u wanna see changed. I particularly picked the Egyptian style theme. I tired to keep a few old style, but they didn't fit well

Hi i like your mod. Hope you will change the vanilla style icons. But i am already happy to play this new fun faction. Great interesting starting position.

there is an another mod being made by magas, which is on much bigger scale and completely changes the faction, so I am not sure if I want to get them new unit icons

Yeah i saw the mod being made by magas. But is it still active? Seems like a long time.

He said that he would complete l in a few months in this year although I don't really know