Thread: [End of Days 2] Apocalypse or Rebirth?: A Talamasca Order AAR

Default [End of Days 2] Apocalypse or Rebirth?: A Talamasca Order AAR

I know it is a bit late for a "Halloween" AAR, but I thought it would be fun to get away from the overly-historical mods for a bit in order to focus on perhaps the spookiest Total War mod - End of Days 2: Lycan Rising. This mod features four factions: the Talamasca Order (Humans), the Rahala (vampires), Severin (other vampires), and the Lycans (werewolves). For this AAR, we will play as the humans and try our best to fend off the monsters that inhabit this completely original fantasy world!

In End of Days 2, you start out with a decent sized realm surrounded by "Soul Eater" and "Druid" rebels before facing any major factions, so we've got to quickly get our armies out there to conquer these rebel settlements before the other major factions get too powerful... In the first episode, our faction leader Kerin conquers a settlement, we build up our economy, and I practice using my audiobook narration voice.

Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

Campidoctor

Default Re: [End of Days 2] Apocalypse or Rebirth?: A Talamasca Order AAR

Ooooh, another one who knows End of Days II. A great mod. Hello, dark one.

So you decided the most vile of all the races. Good. Hope you'll bless us with some parts. Never played the Talamasca for more than a few turns, so it's interesting to see in what direction you will expand to.

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Discontent Emeritus

It's never too late to get the spook going. Perfect timing to pair with my Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines let's play I'm watching.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Discontent Director the captain now badge wearer

As you said, it's cool that End of Days 2 offers an original map, and the spooky theme was very timely! Securing the southern rebel settlements before expanding looks like a sensible plan.