View Poll Results: Which AAR should win?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toutatis Favours the Brave

1 20.00%
  • Derc Plays Through World History

4 80.00%

Thread: MAARC LXXXVII - The Tie-Break!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default MAARC LXXXVII - The Tie-Break!

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture of the Week | Tale of the Week | Writers' Study General Competitions | Graphics Workshop Monthly Competition >>

Image by cedric37.

The Writers' Study Presents:
    MAARC LXXXVII - The First Place Tie-Breaker

You have ONE vote in this tie-breaker

Advertising of the competition is allowed. Inviting people to vote for their favourite AAR is okay.
    Asking for votes for a particular submission is not allowed and will result in disqualification.
    Breaking the rules will result in measures at the discretion of the Writers' Study Staff.

Choose your favourite from:

Submission 1 Toutatis Favours The Brave

"The story of the Nervii continues. Boduognatus and his warriors have survived early challenges, but their future is still not set in stone. Prophecy says four men are destined to decide the fate of all Gaul, and it is said that Boduognatus is one of them. But prophecy is a fickle mistress.... The war with the Suessiones may be over, but already new threats come thick and fast to test even the bravest of the Belgae. The Remi, a tribe known for treachery and deceit, have entered the Nervii's newly gained lands uninvited. But what do they have planned? What danger could a Suessione's hurt pride and dissent within Boduognatus's own chieftains pose to the Warlord of the Nervii? And where are these mysterious coins coming from?"

Submission 2 Derc Plays Through World History

The Writer's Study...
    They would rather lay in bed than to enjoy the stuff gained by their internet connection.

My AAR goes on. The chapters grow long and the fans grow hungry. The mob demands pictures.

I will be outnumbered. The compression of my pics stretched to the breaking.
    The critics?
    Merciless.

TWC expects defeat! Yet the mods favor the bold.

Campaigns MUST be divided! Sectonized! The map CONQUERED! I will trade your bandwidth for +rep!

Good luck to both entrants!

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: MAARC LXXXVII - The Tie-Break!

A very difficult choice. Two extremely great AAR's, for different reasons. Good luck Derc and Welsh Dragon!

Welsh Dragon's Avatar Content Staff

Good luck Derc and thank you everyone who entered, those who already voted in the original vote, and those voting in this tie break.

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.

Well, that was a rough decision to have to make. My main hope is that this goes to a tie again, and then you boys just split the gold. Plus, if you split gold, then neither of you are eligible to run in the next MAARC, and Turk and I can clean up
    | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing