Obviously i understand that important role play the map height.tga the map ground.tga and the climate..Also data/descr_aerial_map_ground_types.txt , data/descr_climates.txt and battlefield, new_vegetation folders I think..

I am playing now Stainless Steel Titanium and i mod it to find my preferred balance units, cash, buildings and scripts but I really hate the rocky desserts and Anatolians hills.
This mod is really awesome but make me missed the flat vanilla desserts

My problem is that i really hate hills and mountains so I prefer the flat terrain like beaches and dessert or the Nile area for my campaign battles…
I tried to modding this files by lowering heights change ground types and climates in specific areas in .tga files(all by hand, cause Geomod stops functioning when i save every time at 97%) … I also tried to change descr_climates.txt and descr_aerial_map_ground_types.txt but I dint get my desirable result..
*of course I dint forget to delete map.rwm every time on my tests…

So my questions are :

1. Is there an easy way (or a hard one) to make the machine generate only flat terrain even when I fight upon hills?
  2. Why Geomod stop functioning when i save my progress at 97% every time and also make the mod needs reinstall…
  3. Its not important that question but it is possible to transfer files from others mods only for battle generation (probably that’s the harder) ..

Sorry for my poor English and thanks for help J