Thread: PLAYSTATION 5!!

Default PLAYSTATION 5!!

Anyone here bought a PS5? how was it? Did you found any bugs? what game did you purchased?

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Default Re: PLAYSTATION 5!!

... bought a PS5? This is a place for nerds, not billionaires with contacts to retailers.

In all seriousness, I am waiting for the PS5 to roll out back in stock but towards the end of the year. I'm also waiting for them to patch up any bugs / issues that may appear. Not in a rush.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Me too. Will wait for the PS5 slim like what I've done for ps3 and ps4

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Well, one year later, and I did get a PS5. Somehow a local retailer had stock, and it was very close to MSRP, so there was no problems on that front. One year later (now), I've managed to snag more than 110 - 120 hours in Gran Turismo 7, which is essentially the sole reason why I bought a PlayStation in the first place. To play Gran Turismo.

Very happy, as this is the first time I own a console, and it's a very good one too.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!