Thread: Battle UI going white in Expanded Americas mod...any idea how to fix?

Default Battle UI going white in Expanded Americas mod...any idea how to fix?

I posted this in the Expanded Americas mod as well, but figured it would get more traffic here.

I recently started playing this mod again and everything worked fine until around 50 turns or so in. My battle UI now looks this:

I checked other mods I have installed and they are all working fine, so I think it is an issue with this mod in particular. Any ideas on how I could fix it?

Much thanks!
    Aztecs invading France? The Pope himself charging into battle? Challenging AI that brings the pain? Check out the Expanded Americas mod.

Default Re: Battle UI going white in Expanded Americas mod...any idea how to fix?

Dragaur posted the solution to this in the Expanded Americas forum, so much thanks to them.

An old problem with mod with an easy solution =D (hopefully same for your case)
    In your mod folder "Expanded Americas 3.3" you need to go into data/ui and copy battle.sd, shared.sd and strategy.sd, and then place the copies into your Medieval 2 data/ui folder (base game folder)

I didn't actually even have a ui folder in my base game data folder, but I created one and posted the files and that did indeed fix the issue!
    Aztecs invading France? The Pope himself charging into battle? Challenging AI that brings the pain? Check out the Expanded Americas mod.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Battle UI going white in Expanded Americas mod...any idea how to fix?